[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been trying to decide what car to get and my options

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2053.jpg (222KB, 1493x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2053.jpg
222KB, 1493x839px
So I've been trying to decide what car to get and my options have basically boiled down to either a CPO BMW m235i (roughly 38k out the door) or a Volkswagen Golf GTI S.

Now let me be perfectly clear. I hate the look of the GTI but on paper I think it's exactly what I need. I can buy one brand new out the door for less than 24k

I plan on putting a good amount of miles on whichever car I end up going with

What do you guys think? Is the extra $13k worth the BMW style/luxury and speed? I've driven every economy hatchback on the market: Prius, ct200h, mazda3, etc.. and I hate the flimsy and thin feel of them and love the thickness and isolation of a BMW. But on paper it just doesn't seem worth it. What do you guys think
>>
Mustang GT
>>
>>17687639
>I hate the look of the GTI but on paper I think it's exactly what I need
Which is what?
>>
>buying a new car
>new

lmao might as well just light your money on fire and then stick it in your ass and then poop it into and flush it down a toilet
>>
>>17687639
What do you need out of the GTI? If you really hate hatchbacks they make the Jetta GLI, it's similar to the GTI but a sedan.
>>
>>17687824
Cheap, reliable, sporty perks, the perfect size for my garage, tuneable, and can be obtained brand new.
>>
>>17687893
Civic Si.
>>
235i is a nice fucking car. Its fast and looks amazing. I would hate my life driving a gti every day. Embarassed, really.
>>
>>17687893
>reliable
>>
>>17688078
lol kill yourself
>>
>>17688078

huehue
>>
>>17687639
get a fiesta st
>>
>>17687639
Does the BWM have driving aids like lane keep assist or ACC?

Whichever car has those if you're gonna drive a lot.
>>
>>17687838
Why is buying a new car so bad?

Newfag btw
>>
cumaro ss
>>
Look at a Golf R?
>>
>>17687639
>I hate the look of the GTI but on paper I think it's exactly what I need.

you will not be happy with GTI, so go to CPO BMW m235i
>>
>>17687639
>>17687838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HR6XlH4WeI
>>
>>17688347

Because none of us can afford one so we all hate on the idea of someone buying something that we can't
>>
>>17687639
If you have 38k, buy a Mustang GT or Camaro SS.
>>
>>17687639
the M235i is on another planet compared to the gtslow. It sounds better, its more powerful, its correct wheel drive, it isnt a volkswagen, it'll hold its value better because "muh baby M".

If your considering a gti for the practicality, why not an M135i/M140i? If you get one before they go front wheel drive then it'll be worth a bit more when you sell it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.