[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What is the best racing series and why is it Super GT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170806_151930.jpg (3MB, 4048x3036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_151930.jpg
3MB, 4048x3036px
>What is the best racing series and why is it Super GT?
>>
V8 supercars is actually really good since they introduced the control chassis - they don't handle like massive buckets of shit anymore.
>>
File: IMG_20170806_130954.jpg (2MB, 3036x1705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_130954.jpg
2MB, 3036x1705px
>>17683000
But do they have flags?
>>
>>17683000
Nice trips
>>
>>17683000
The series formerly known as V8 Supercars. RIP...
>>
>forgetting IMSA and Group B
>>
>>17682981
Hillclimb. Fuck safety and regulations. Where else are you going to find fwd shitboxes racing against formula cars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDeXGoUsNT8
>>
>>17682981
unironically nascar is the best
>>
>>17683026
Formerly known as group a, formerly known as group 4. Out of all the regulation changes v8 supercars was the shittest:
>live rear axles even though real cars had Ira
>spools instead of LSDs
>>
>>17683074
You could get some real good racing if they went back down the hill, why are they too scared to go downhill? I'll never know.
>>
>>17683102
Downhill racing is for weebs with weak underpowered cars. Blasting up in a 400kg, 400hp car is intense enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NdIOmzhBrA
>>
>>17683168
>flat knacker everywhere
Lame, imagine how much faster it would go if they were man enough to race it back down the hill.
>>
>>17683183
Not much faster if they're on the rev limiter most of the way going uphill...
>>
>>17683188
They are only on the rev limit because the hills so steep they won't go faster picking next gear or they've matched the final ratio to max out on the longest straight.
They are too scared to race downhill because the acceleration comes easier and the braking comes harder, and shifting weight to the rear is an actual challenge.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.