[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Upgrading or what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0120.jpg (143KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0120.jpg
143KB, 1200x675px
Hi , I'm about to trade in my MB e350 2014 4matic for either outback 2018 touring 3.6 or 4Runner limited
I liked both Rides and want to keep it for more than 10 years
MB was an impulse buy but worried of future maintaince .
For the outback I'm only need to add $11,000
For the limited $23,000
Is it really worth what would you do in my sitauation. Can't decide please help
>>
>>17682520
You're gonna trade in a perfectly good mercedes and 11k for a fucking subaru outback?
>>
File: subaru - dyke car.jpg (86KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
subaru - dyke car.jpg
86KB, 800x588px
>>17682520

If you are dyke, then trade it for the dykemobile
>>
>>17682520
You can put that $11k towards maintenance for like the next 20 years. Just don't be an idiot and keep on on maintenance and don't let things get bad before fixing them
>>
>>17682893
This wtf normies
>>
This includes bumper to bumper warranty for 7 years
>>
>>17682992
That's an expensive warranty
>>
Seats are pretty bad in e350, after all this time still haven't gotten used to it, had an e90 which was way more comfortable. Outback is comfy but I having hard time I'm liking it. 4runner rides well but is garbage inside with no interior but good sound system..
>>
>>17682883
Get over the stereotype, I'm only interested in driving wise
>>
>>17682878
I want something a little higher..
>>
>>17683123
I would use the 11k to get something a few years old, that way you have the best of both worlds.

I can't imagine myself ever trading a merc or a bimmer and 11k cash for a god damn subaru or 4runner. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
>>
>>17683143
In 10 years span I'll spend around 4-6k on maint. maybe little bit cosmetic or part replacement
By 2027 that car will be worth around 3k
4runner be around 15-17k
Outback around 8-9k
Maybe you guys are right n say fuck m keep it.
P.s. I have a dd beater and drive the mb on weekend and long rides out upstate
With 4runner/OB I'll get rid of the second car..
>>
>>17683204
>relatively new higher end family car
>only drives it on the weekends
>has a beater so he doesn't need to daily drive a car designed to be daily driven
>wants to spend $11k so he can buy a worse car with slightly lower maintenance costs as it'll offset the initial purchase price
>worrying about resale value and not driving and maintaining a car for as long as possible

It's your money man, but most people will tell you to keep the E class that you already dumped money into and drive the shit out of it, you'll end up saving money in the long run.
>>
>>17683204
Why would you buy an e350 as a weekend car and not a DD? Wtf

Anyway yeah man keep that car and save your money, that's what I would do
>>
>>17683231
Even the mb is fun to ride but I hate the seats,
Friend has a c class and it's much more comfortable. Maybe something's is wrong with my seats. I just can't comfortable and now dread driving sometimes. Like my dd better since I can do whatever I want with it .
>>
>>17683239
Maybe you're right . Let's just leave the idea alone and get over it n keep the car..thanks
>>
>>17683239
Maybe you're right and just keep the car and try to enjoy it.. thanks!
>>
>>17683239
Maybe you're right.. just get over the idea and try to enjoy it.. thanks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.