[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck are they doing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Harley-Davidson.svg.png (96KB, 1200x936px) Image search: [Google]
Harley-Davidson.svg.png
96KB, 1200x936px
What the fuck are they doing?
>>
File: HDDDD.jpg (177KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
HDDDD.jpg
177KB, 800x600px
Generally not giving a fuck. It's what they do.

I used to work data acquisition / data analysis / software programming / full-vehicle test management for them until 2010. I had bbq lunch with Willie G (he only came to announce they were shutting down our facility though).
>>
>>17674225
>had bbq lunch with Willie G
>(he only came to announce they were shutting down our facility though)
Sounds like a good time.
>>
What the fuck are they supposed to do?
>>
>>17674234
After the '08/'09 market crash we all knew it was coming.

While I knew plenty of ppl who DD'd harleys, most people see them as a luxury item for weekends or a hobby toy.
>>
>>17674204
Nothing too wrong. They sell a shit load of bikes to not only too boomers but 30~ year olds too.
>>
>>17674296
this

bench racers like to exagerrate shit
>>
>>17674296
They have literally claimed that millennials are destroying their company since they don't buy their bikes.
>>
>>17674204
Going bankrupt slowly?
>>
>>17674305
No, "millenials" do buy their bikes - just used ones. I've always wanted a de-stickered crossbones. I'm a sucker for springers and Native-American-inspired pinstriping.
>>
>>17674204
Making motorcycles I would assume
>>
>>17674204
The shopping mall near me is getting a dealership for some reason.
>>
>>17674340
yep, the whole problem the bike industry is currently facing is that there isn't really a need to buy a new bike because bikes that are even 10 years old, are still comparable to the latest and greatest model.

That and there's so many used motorcycles flooding the market that it makes sense to just buy used, especially because people in the U.S don't keep their motorcycles for very long periods of time.
>>
File: muhheritage.png (1019KB, 964x560px) Image search: [Google]
muhheritage.png
1019KB, 964x560px
>>17674204
>>
>>17674384
I was involved in testing the prototypes of the trike. I kid you not, our codename for it was "Project Boomer." It was designed specifically for disabled/lazy boomers and disabled veterans. There was a huge aftermarket trike market and Harley wanted a piece. Designing the reverse was a nightmare (the original design - a fat DC motor [rolleyes] - nearly killed one of our testers).
>>
What do you guys think of the Street Rod?

It doesn't seem to be worth the money, at all.
>>
making bikes for boomers to buy then desperately try to sell for 5% under MSRP because they didn't actually buy it because they enjoy or ride motorcycles
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (287KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
287KB, 1920x1080px
>>17674204
Getting BTFO by indian.
>>
>>17674204

Going slow and making noise, leaking oil when parked.
>>
>>17674267
make a proper bike
>>
>>17674424
Kek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.