[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I get keys to these wheel lock nuts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170806_135158.jpg (206KB, 725x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_135158.jpg
206KB, 725x1072px
Where can I get keys to these wheel lock nuts?
>>
>>17673872
Don't even think about it, Jamal
>>
>>17673888
Those are mine bitch but lost my key and can't find them anywhere, winter is near and the stocks need to go back on soon
>>
may sound crazy

but go to the dealership with your truck. They generally have the key pattern.
>>
Get a 12 point socket that it just a bit to small. Hammer the fucking thing on there and take the nut off. Then use a flat blade screw driver put it through the other end and hit it against the ground
>>
>>17674014
> 6 × 4 = 24
> He'd have to do this method 24 times to take off his wheels.
OP just go to a wheel shop. Or the dealer they should have your shitty socket
>>
ebay, $5, "7 spline lug nut"
>>
Also how in the flying fuck is correct key not in your flat tire kit?
It must come with the car.
>>
>>17673872
Ged one o dem gater bite sockets cletus.
That'll get er done right off ur chebby.
Woo wee.
>>
>>17674158
They're not OEM
>>
>>17674163
If it's aftermarket then why would OP possibly get these fucky lug nuts?
>>
>>17674163
Fuck off Jeb.
Go to the local hardware store and buy the as seen on TV gimic and then off yourself.
https://youtu.be/Ny4H27Cs7fI
>>
>>17674179
I'm not dipshit OP I'm just saying those fucking lug nuts aren't OEM they're Spic spec garbage
>>
>>17673872
Ask the real owner.
>>
>>17674206
Even if it's not oem how do you not put the key in with your flat repair kit.
>>
>>17673872
Oh I remember you.

You are that on guy that posted here and said that your gf scratched your wheels and everyone was insulting you for being a total Jamal and putting shitty out of place wheels on a truck.

Hi.

Also I have no idea
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.