[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Harris

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: chris harris autocar.jpg (352KB, 1600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
chris harris autocar.jpg
352KB, 1600x1060px
Is he the Hickok45 of cars?

https://youtu.be/hNnsSRIWqbI
>>
>>17665461
Hickok is actually good. Chris Harris is just an arab that drives cars.
>>
>>17665474

the funny thing is that he seems a lot more genuinely English than a fuckton of 100% British people.
>>
>>17665461
he's definitely /ourguy/

>loves vintage
>loves Porsche
>loves driving

t. chris harris Khan
>>
Is it impossible for this manlet to not drift every single fucking corner in every single fucking shot
>let me show you what this 300k supercar can do by going around a corner as slowly as possible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZh8ESDXUfs
>>
>>17665657
>drilled rotors
Well, that car is instantly trash in my opinion.
>>
>>17665657
That's a power slide.
>>
File: Rutledge.png (298KB, 660x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rutledge.png
298KB, 660x360px
rutledge wood is the john
>>
The only good thing about the new new Top Gear. The only presenter with any banter.
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1649x842px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1649x842px
>>17665461
I think so, he's a good driver (watch the films about the races he has taken part in on youtube), he appreciates both new and old cars, he seems relatively unbiased and he puts out a whole lot of different content; anything from a Miata to a diesel BMW 3-series to the Chiron or the "holy trinity".

I do miss his longer films from his earlier days on Chris Harris on Cars or Evo (?). I think the 6-minute snippets that Top Gear uploads don't do him as a presenter justice, or the cars he drives for that matter.

If I were financially independent I'd tell him to quit Top Gear and resume his own youtube channel with Neil, and I'd just give them a good salary and the money they need to run that channel with the same quality it was being run before.

Pic related film still gives me goosebumps every time I watch it
>>
>>17665657
>can he stop drifting?
>uses a video of 500+ hp rear wheel drive cars in the rain in the UK as his example
>Harris even says he drove them properly earlier when it was dry

Are you an idiot?
Watch any of his other reviews, there's always a segment where he drives "properly" before he has some fun.
>>
>>17665492
>Anglos

Drinking tea isn’t culture you limey fucks.
>>
File: 1407394402431.jpg (552KB, 1038x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1407394402431.jpg
552KB, 1038x1024px
>>17665492
>English
>>
File: tiffgear.jpg (352KB, 1275x1890px) Image search: [Google]
tiffgear.jpg
352KB, 1275x1890px
Tiff was always my man.
He or Tsuchiya, only Tsuchiya is a bit harder to understand, still good to watch him drive properly. I can never watch anyone other than a proper racing driver test drive these cars because otherwise I get frustrated at how bad they are at driving and how clueless they are about what's happening with the car.
>>
>>17667376
i saw tiff about a month ago
he tripped up a flight of stairs in front of me
>>
>>17667380
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VesbCl2XNw

Now this is a review I can get into.
>getting visibly excited
>trying to race those other cars
>actually a good driver
Thanks for the thread OP I think I'll kill some time now watching Tiff videos.
>>
>>17667376
>gets multiple orgasms in every car review
He is the man alright.

On Chris, i find him more involved than Hickok, a bit more in-depth and knowlegeable. Hickok reviews are just a comfy grandpa shooting guns with some info sprinkled on top.

p.s. thanks to buds gunshop and federal, did I mention my glock?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.