[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW nobody else obeys the work zone speed limit except you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: hfl_62805f.jpg (11KB, 102x269px) Image search: [Google]
hfl_62805f.jpg
11KB, 102x269px
>TFW nobody else obeys the work zone speed limit except you
>>
Its weird right? Even when I'm in no rush whatsoever I follow the flow of traffic and always end up going 10 over because everyone else is. Then again, this is commonplace here in south florida
>>
>highway moving at a decent clip
>work zone
>suddenly going 20mph under the limit
I hate all of you
>>
>>17660001
If no one else is obeying it than move along with them, don't hold up the flow of traffic and cause even more problems because "muh law abiding citizen."
>>
File: P1040033.jpg (4MB, 3776x2520px) Image search: [Google]
P1040033.jpg
4MB, 3776x2520px
>>17660001
>observing laws
cuck
>>
>>17660207
>those strips
>calling others cuck
top jej, friend.
>>
>>17660213
hows the barrack chow mv
>>
>>17660001
I've noticed that night road crews will have state troopers near by to catch speeders.

This is in North Carolina.
>>
>>17660235
They have them in my area too, sometimes they have also speed cameras
Both only seem to be active at night when they're actually working though
>>
>>17660235
The beltline in Raleigh is literally a nightmare right now. IDK why those fucks wont work during the day.
>>
>>17660001
Work zone speed here is 30.
Kph... kill me
>>
>>17660213
lolwut? those are q3s and thats totally reasonable for fast street riding. or should he lean the bike way over and not lean his body at all in order to scrub his tires in a way that makes people on the internet care?
>>
File: 1500704534484.gif (2MB, 288x377px) Image search: [Google]
1500704534484.gif
2MB, 288x377px
>>17660001
>go through work zone
>nobody is working
>>
>>17661026
Fucking this.

I think they work at like 2am or some shit. I leave for work at 6am and come home at 10pm and never have I seen anyone working.
>>
>>17660001
>tfw everyone gets tickets except you
Weird isnt it, OP?
>>
File: IMG_5338.png (148KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5338.png
148KB, 500x330px
>>17660001
When nobody is working, why?

Maybe close to 10 years ago in Chicago and the surrounding areas, they started putting speed cameras in construction zones. The work zone speed limit was always 45mph and even if there wasn't a worker in sight, they would get you for going 46mph. And from time to time there would be this plain white van parked on the shoulder and you would drive past it and see the flash. They put the speed cameras inside of a fucking van.
>>
>>17661026
>nobody ever there working on the road
>been under construction for 3+ years
>work zones barely move
>4 lane highway cut to 1 because of this
>notoriously awful road in my area because of the traffic this causes

Ban assault work zones
>>
I tear down the work zone signs when they are done. Otherwise they leave em up for years
>>
File: 1,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (41KB, 993x559px) Image search: [Google]
1,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg
41KB, 993x559px
>Autobahn roadworks
>narrowed to one lane
>remaining lane however is almost one and a half lanes wide
>on a sunday
>no one working
>60 kph limit
I can drive faster than that on windy narrow country roads in direct adjacence to opposing traffic. What is the FUCKING logic?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.