[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was this the beginning of the end for unique car design?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: hihg_speed_ka.jpg (100KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
hihg_speed_ka.jpg
100KB, 1024x683px
was this the beginning of the end for unique car design?
>>
File: 1500127698456.jpg (72KB, 677x595px) Image search: [Google]
1500127698456.jpg
72KB, 677x595px
No, this was
>>
it was never unique to begin with
>>
>>17657784
The SportKa is a true choice of the dedicated weekend racer. It's agile chassis, along with it's dynamic styling make it a truly under rated hot hatch.

It's true, some people dismiss it as it's "just a Ka" but this little pocket rocket is the choice of professionals. Anyone driving a SportKa is defiantly a man of excellent taste.
>>
>>17657853
Even the standard Ka is brilliant. It's like a Mini but without meme tax.
>>
File: 2.jpg (201KB, 850x656px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
201KB, 850x656px
>>17657784
no. that started in the 1980s with the Ford Taurus. Pictured is the performance SHO variant, launched in 1989
>>
>>17657853
>>17657867

Are you guys just fucking with people? I can buy a fucking Ka for less than 500$
>>
>>17657970

The car itself is fun, however, it's a rust bucket.
>>
>>17657970
They're great little cars, but Fords of that era had serious corrosion issues
>>
>>17657970

KAs are retarded.
It's LITERALLY A MKIII Fiesta with a bodykit that actually makes it less practical.

If you want a light hatch you can buy for €50 or for free, get a MKIII Fiesta like pic related, have everything the KA has but without the idiotic design faggotry that eats away all the little room the car has to offer.
>>
>>17657784
Car design has never been unique.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.