[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business Insider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 39

File: boomermobiles.png (1MB, 837x739px) Image search: [Google]
boomermobiles.png
1MB, 837x739px
Oh no! The iconic boomer brand will die.

What will they do with all of their shirts,mugs,stickers and F150 H-D Editions!
>>
File: AP_17033646016646.jpg (56KB, 652x435px) Image search: [Google]
AP_17033646016646.jpg
56KB, 652x435px
millennials dont have disposable income to buy anything
>>
>>17656109
Maybe if they got off their ass and worked for something for once they would.
>>
>>17656118
BEGONE BOOMER
>>
>>17656118
Go back to /pol/ grandpa
>>
>>17656118
millennial's don't want to be associated with obese boomer wannabe sons of anarchy.

-you kids need to get off your asses and get an overpriced bike that leaks oil. hurrrhurhur durrr
>>
>>17656118
I'll bait

Maybe if we didn't worked twice as much if not even more for the less we could spend our free time doing something productive and not resting from the slave workloads we get.
>>
>>17656157
But it says millennial have no interest in motorcycles

So are they talking about sportsbikes too?
>>
>>17656118
I applied to entry level positions at Costco and Amazon. They both told me I need a year of experience...
>>
>>17656176
I see what youre saying but nah, just HD dogshit.

http://www.businessinsider.com/millennials-are-hurting-harley-davidson-sales-2017-7
>>
File: 1496391108543.jpg (26KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496391108543.jpg
26KB, 640x640px
More like millenials can't afford fucking anything lmao
>>
File: Old_Economy_Steve.png (168KB, 579x593px) Image search: [Google]
Old_Economy_Steve.png
168KB, 579x593px
boomers on 4chan.. *shudders
>>
File: 1500315153650.jpg (38KB, 648x412px) Image search: [Google]
1500315153650.jpg
38KB, 648x412px
Attention salty young art majors ITT who vent their anger and/or incompetence on older people in their online safe space:

I understand that the economy is much tougher than it was before. In addition, I see that the times have changed while the older men's attitudes didn't, so they are insensitive to your problems. I get that.

Now that I got that out of the way- stop crying and git gud, fAGGOTS! AHAHHAHAHAH
>>
They need to start making power equipment (generators, mowers, etc) like the other mall engine shops.
>>
>>17656273
This is a good idea

their tendency to leak oil will prevent rust
>>
Boomers cant see that ppl don't want to be a debt slave like they were working in daddys factory.

Travel, enjoy experiences VS. buying a HD bike so I can get away from my nagging wife on the weekends.

choice is very clear here.
>>
>>17656273
People keep echoing this, I don't think they understand Harley is universally recognized as shitty at making engines. Nobody would buy a Harley mower or generator. The brand's image is too far gone.
>>
File: 1496331709129.jpg (32KB, 499x390px) Image search: [Google]
1496331709129.jpg
32KB, 499x390px
>>17656088
It was always going to happen.
Each generation is smarter than the last, so we were bound to reach a point where we all grew smart enough not to make really obvious bad lifestyle choices like riding bikes.
>>
>>17656353
Each generation is getting dumber since the 1850s

Stupider poor people now have higher birth rates than rich smart people
>>
Millennial motorcyclist here. I ride a jap Cruiser because Harley's are fucking terrible.
>800cc power level from a 1100cc
>pigfat
>leaky
>EFI is still a new idea for them

I will say that HDs sound really good... but that's about all they do.
>>
>>17656337
>Harley is universally recognized as shitty at making engines.

By who? Your grandpappy reminiscing about the AMF days in the 70s? My 92 has almost 100k on it and has never been rebuilt.
>>
>>17656420
>big bang firing turd
>sounding good
>>
>>17656420
>I ride a jap Cruiser because Harley's are fucking terrible

Just be honest.
>>
>>17656371

It's always been like that.

The difference is that you need to look at what people spent money on during those years compared to these years.

If you don't purchase that new flat screen, new computer, new phone, new over priced shoes, over priced coffee, $200 a month of useless Amazon shit, etc, you could afford a dream car.
>>
>>17656118
In the 20 years I've been working, I've probably done twice the amount of work you have and gotten nearly half the pay off.

Faggot.
>>
>>17656487
>new overpriced shoes
lmao
Post your shoes.
>>
>>17656182
>I applied to two jobs and didn't even get one!
>life is so hard guys!
>>
Harleys are over priced garbage not to mention all the women in crossovers on the road who total a car once a year
>>
>>17656492
>I've probably done twice the amount of work you have and gotten nearly half the pay off.

Yeah but fuck unions, amirite? XDDDD
>>
>>17656307
And BAM! That is when you hit'em with the Harley Davideson branded fluids!
>>
>>17656487

Nevermind that car ownership has gone up in recent years.It's all rose tinted glasses from folks of age. Most suburban families had one car in the parking lot than the average two these days. Most people still lived in cities and many didn't have vehicles anyway.
>>
>>17656486
I could have bought a slightly older Harley for the same $4500 I spent on my current Fuel-injected bike, but didn't because my boomer dad has had Harley's (both new and used) my whole life, and constantly has little issues with them. Not to mention (much) cheaper insurance on japs vs. HDs.
>>
>>17656493

Water boots and a pair of Sperry docksides. I repair my mocassins when I go to a nice party and they tend to last the party. I am normally barefoot.

But you got people that spend thousands on shows a year, yet they cry about how expensive gas is.
>>
>>17656506
Those are just the two I applied to last week. They already sent rejection emails. I don't have the work history to get an entry level job. What do you do for a living besides shitpost? Post proof.
>>
>>17656558
Are you in the middle of nowhere?
I see now hiring signs for full time jobs all over the place here in MA
>>
if i lived anywhere in southern usa i would drive a motorcycle, they cost nothing to fill, cost nothing to buy used and nothing to insure

ameritards are retarded
>>
>>17656577
Yes, rural Georgia. My round trip to high school and back was 45 minutes, we don't have traffic.
>>
What do millennials do?

They don't drink, they don't smoke, they don't do drugs, they don't drive.....
>>
>>17656584
Stop listening to dumb ass boomer and gen Xer made up statistics shitting on millineals.
>>
>>17656584
casual sex
social media
weed lmao
>>
>>17656581
Oh. Well my condolences my southern friend. Good luck with the search
>>
File: head-in-hands.jpg (5KB, 200x239px) Image search: [Google]
head-in-hands.jpg
5KB, 200x239px
>>17656596
So they replaced life with social media.
I see
>>
>>17656420
>I ride a cruiser
Post assless chaps fagboy
>>
File: FUCK.gif (979KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.gif
979KB, 400x316px
>>17656577
not him, but I live in central
Last year I once went and applied to at least 40 different entry-level locations all across a shopping center close to my house, walking in the Texas summer heat for 5 hours, and none of them said a word back
In fact, it's only when I went to a car wash, where they literally don't fucking care if you disappear for a month, and said "hey, I need a job ASAP" that they went "alright, show up friday with your ID and SSD". Two of my coworkers sell weed to make ends meet, and at least 80% of the rest do drugs or drink to put up with it.
I fucking hate when boomer pieces of shit like yourself think that since you were able to get a job easy-peasy some 30-odd years ago, when the earth was literally half as populated as it is now, that it's suddenly our fault that we can't get a job because "we're not trying hard enough" and we're "just being lazy", when instead fucks like you don't want to stop sucking that monetary teat long enough to let us have our turn making the world go round. I'll be fucking happy when all these backward-ass old farts in suits finally kick the bucket and make the world a better place with their absence.
/rant
>>
>>17656604
Thanks. Shit's rough when GAP turns you down.
>>
>>17656189

Bro, are you Australian? Do you happen to know about Selegiline by any chance?
>>
>>17656558
Costco employee here.
If you live near a busy store you can try and put in for a temp position during the holidays.
I forget when temp season starts but I wanna say September/October.
That said, I don't know if the experience rule still applies to temps.
If you do really well you'll get in. If not...well you have experience.
>>
>>17656492
why are you bragging about this? this isnt something to brag about anon, you should be ashamed you put forward all that effort and havent been properly compensated for it.
>>
>>17656577

>it's another "asshole from New England thinks everything is better in his region and looks down on everyone else" episode
>>
>>17656664
Thanks, how long did it take for you to get full time and in what state? I most likely will put in around October, that's what the hiring manager told me on the phone.
>>
harelys are all fat overpriced dentist bikes now.

they don't have the image that they did when boomers were young. an image of being youthful rebellion.

millenials are poorer than X or boomers, or any other previous generation. it is hard to develop an interest in things like bikes. when you have a huge college loan to pay off, a sucky job, and high costs of living.

harely needs to put out like a $5000 400 cafe racer type bike.
>>
File: 1501436453251.jpg (85KB, 618x679px) Image search: [Google]
1501436453251.jpg
85KB, 618x679px
>>17656632
>ABLOO BLOO BABY BOOMERS ARE THE REASON I CAN'T GET A JAWB AT MCDAGNALS

I'm only 22 but you're a fucking faggot. Kill you'reself
>>
>>17656632
>I fucking hate when boomer pieces of shit like yourself think that since you were able to get a job easy-peasy
Settle down Cletus I'm 27. I'm sorry it's tough for you guys in GA. Maybe consider a moving to somewhere more populated.
>>
>>17656685
Reminder that the Hells Angels founder thought BMW bikes were better and Steve McQueen preferred Triumph.
Boomer bikers BTFO.
>>
>>17656182
I can't even get accepted for credit cards OR secured credit cards so I can start building credit. On top of that, I got pulled off my parent's health insurance when I moved out and can't apply until November. I'm not even 24 or whatever age the cutoff is. Here's some icing on the cake: I can't complete the fucking FAFSA to get financial aid because my parents have to fill out forms even though I'm not in contact with them.
God bless.
>>
>all of these idiots with jobs
good job not investing in btc when it was cheap you dumb nerds
>>
>>17656691
GA anon here, that wasn't me.
>>17656694
I haven't tried credit cards and don't plan on trying them soon.
>>
>>17656678
Where in any of my posts was I condescending or rude? I told him sorry and wished him luck with the search.

Sensitive bunch on here today
>>
>>17656088
But that's wrong. I keep meeting people who bike.
>>
>>17656371
Wrong, IQ, at least in America peaked in the 1950's.
>>
>>17656118
Half the milennials I know are working 12 hour shifts in a shitty factory.

The other half are working 12 hour shifts in another shitty factory for half the pay because they're not union. Of course, the employee competence and workload stay the same, it's just the pay that's different.

Said milennials buy used sportbikes and RWD japanese drift missiles like candy.
>Wow, it's only $3000 dude i can save that in under a year! t. all of them.
I'm pretty sure this is actually /o/'s primary demographic. Working class, trump voting milennials who drive nipponese shitboxes, pickup trucks, and used sportbikes.

It's just the upper class that has no interest in motorcycles, because they're more interested in watching netflix all day and wouldn't take a single risk in their lives, as their parents nailed this shit into their head for 20+ years:
>you are special
>nobody can replace you
>you are important because you are
>you are one of a kind
>you are a gift to this world
someone who believes that doesn't ride a motorcycle. they don't even drive a car. they demand an ultra-safe self driving pod or a train line.
>>
File: 1480726872867.png (205KB, 278x288px) Image search: [Google]
1480726872867.png
205KB, 278x288px
>>17656716
That's before the dramatic immigration law changes in the 60's, of course
>>
>>17656544
>Literally has to repair his one pair of good shoes to go anywhere in public, EVERY TIME he wants to go out.
> calls others idiots for actually owning a pair of working shoes like anyone in the first world.
Wew lad
>>
>>17656684
Took me 8 years. Illinois.
FT really depends on if there's fulltimers transferring out or just staying put. In my case they started staying put so..
Anyways, don't be afraid to transfer if you think you'll have better opportunities at another warehouse or depot.
>>
>>17656558
Just get a delivery driver job for awhile, no experience needed and pay is ok until you get sick of it.
>>
>>17656730
He probably spends more than someone that just gets new walmart sneakers every six months
>>
>>17656734
thanks, that's pretty long, or is it? idk how comfortable I'd be moving locations on a part time wage. I'm going up to my mom's house in Chattanooga, TN next week, I hope I'll have better luck with a job up there.
>>
>>17656728
Well yeah sure minorities are have a lower IQ on average but white people have also been steadily declining.
>>
>>17656759
i'm sure this has nothing to do with government decisions to include various minorities who often come from borderline third world countries where schooling ends at age 10 "white"
>>
>>17656750
Seriously how expensive is a cheap pair of durable shoes? $30? Fuck I've had a $40 pair that's lasted 3 years and they're fine.
>>
>>17656751
I don't really know, my warehouse is kinda different, it's difficult to move there unless you're on the front end.
You get decent money if you put the time in, even as part time, but it does take a while to get to the top of the pay scale.
>>
>>17656772
Yeah you're right, it doesnt. People is just dumb.
>>
Millenials still buy sportbikes (depending on the economy at the time), just not harleys. Groms and other small bikes are selling like hot cakes as well

Harley cant just make basically the same bikes marketing to the same people for 40 years then act surprised when their consumer base is getting to old to ride.

Meanwhile the middle aged and older guys are realizing that adventure/standard bikes can do everything a harley can only better, and you dont look like a sons of anarchy cosplayer while doing so.
>>
>>17656793
This, actually. Props on a well thought out post that's actually related to the thread btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 640x426px
>>17656779
Make an account on Gilt. I picked up a pair of made in USA New Balance 996s for $100.
>>
>>17656811
I like Ecco's personally but thanks for the recommendation those are nice.
>>
>>17656632
I'm 21 without a completed college education and I've managed to jump a parade every 6 months for the last year and a half, all while at minimum not having a job for at most 2 weeks. You can't blame a system, you probably just don't know how to apply for a job or write a resume
>>
File: Ducati-Diavel-Carbon-studio-f.jpg (77KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Ducati-Diavel-Carbon-studio-f.jpg
77KB, 1000x667px
>>17656803
Got u senpai

Also pricing - a fucking diavel costs the same as a soft tail or vrod, and those are just "mid range" harleys.

And its a cruiser that (while remaining comfortable) can also handle a corner and go almost 300kmph
>>
>>17656791
It does, and our own degenerating education system isn't helping. If anything, it's making a bigger splash. The difference between someone with an IQ (by the WAIS-IV) of 95 and an IQ nearing 110 is education, due to its effects on plastic skills like vocabulary and language comprehension, working memory, and puzzle solving.

Much of the human mind is use it or lose it. Your genes only state how low and how high you can go.

>>17656829
Milennials can't afford any ducati that's not an 899 or a baby monster that they intend to sell before the first timing belt change
>>
>>17656827
>tripfag is special
Who could have guessed?
>>
>>17656841
More like anon has 2 much autism 2 handle.

Basically seek professional advice
>>
>>17656835
>mfw tested IQ of 146 in elementary school.
> fuck around and don't do much at all really
>feel increasingly less intelligent as time progresses

You may be right, I concede.
>>
>>17656088
>analyst
>>
>>17656849
>elementary
You took raven's matrices. Every sperg on the planet has gotten 130-150 on those and then ended up testing below 120 in adulthood because it's a simple test that is meant to prove that you are not retarded and little else.
>>
>>17656858
Link the test?
>>
File: RAPM2.jpg (26KB, 340x349px) Image search: [Google]
RAPM2.jpg
26KB, 340x349px
>>17656859
Google it
>>
>>17656868
Yeah just did actually, it wasn't the one o took, I actually had to manipulate physical objects and it was administered by my "gifted" teacher. Now that was a real joke. I wish I could find what test I did take though
>>
>>17656855
more like HD is shitting themselves.

Why theyre trying to pander to blacks,latinos and women.

they've dug their own grave. They chose their demograpghic. White , fat boomers who work a 9-5 and riding a Harley is the epitome of their miserable life.

Coming from someone who lives near Milwaukee.
>>
>>17656705
Not building credit will bite you in the ass big time. I recommend you start ASAP.

>>17656694
I was in the same situation, rejected from literally everything. But went to my local credit union and got a secured card there with a $500 deposit. I just needed to give them my last paystub (it was $100 for 2 weeks mind you, so you don't need to make much) and I got it that day. Consider that option.
>>
>>17656544
>moccasins
This guy gets it, moccasins are god tier footwear. Stop buying useless shit and you can be rich too.

Jesus Christ everyone on /o/ is a piss-poor baby, I'm only 20 making shittons of money at a low stress corporate job, with no degree or prior experience.

Life is easy if you aren't a useless incompetent autist, and can understand the difference in assets and liabilities.
>>17656492
>>17656632
Stop being degenerates
>>
>>17656088

Good, nobody wants those shit grandpa bikes anyway.
>>
I could have sworn I was reading all these stories about how motorcycle license holder numbers were going way up, although that might have been before gas prices crashed.

But in any case, it's certainly true millennials have no interest in Harley Davidsons. All the young people I know who ride have scooters, dual sports, and smaller displacement sports bikes.
>>
>>17656884
As a 34 year old, I'd be embarrassed to own or ride a Harley. I can't think of any vehicle make/model that has such a strong cultural stigma. I might have said a Camaro or Corvette 15 years ago, but obviously those have really broadened their appeal since.
>>
>>17656960
I have a crazy credit score, but that's because I don't borrow and don't need to (apparently the only way I could get it higher is by NOT paying off my credit card in full every month, since that'd make me profitable).

Building credit is a boomer meme, since young people have no reason to borrow. A mortgage is a suckers game with crazy inflated prices in urban areas millennials want to live / no millennial wanting to live in some far off burb, and car loans being unnecessary in the age of both reasonably rust-resistant reliable old cars and ride sharing.
>>
>>17657061
If you're 34 and still worry about what other people think of your choice of motorcycle brand, you have much bigger issues to be embarrassed about.
>>
>>17657089
You clearly have no clue how credit works. If you don't borrow frequently enough or you don't pay your balance in full every month, that gets reported to FICO, LOWERING your credit score. Your bank will think your profitable, but FICO doesn't care about profits, they look at good practices. So stop making shit up as you go.

>Building credit is boomer meme
You clearly are retarded and most likely a professional victim who blames boomers for his own issues.
>>
File: 4L_w9PL15ZL.png (115KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
4L_w9PL15ZL.png
115KB, 640x1136px
>>17657149
Checked my credit for the first time recently when it showed us as a free feature on one of my banks apps (this is in Canada).

Had no idea what that score meant, so googled and found out that the only way a person can get it higher than that (above 800) is by not paying things off in full.
>>
>>17657174
I actually want to see where you read this fact. I've tried looking and can't find it anywhere. Almost everyone is saying to pay your bills on time and to spend less than 10% of your available credit to get above 800.
>>
>>17656118
BOOMER GENOCIDE NOW.
>>
File: IMG_9721.jpg (156KB, 722x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9721.jpg
156KB, 722x542px
>>17656621
They call me Hot Topic Anon on /DBT/.

>I don't ride in shorts, this was just a glamour shot for normiebook
>>
>>17656717
This
>>
They should just buy ducati and call them harleys for the new generation
:^)
>>
>>17657264
No one calls you that in dbt.
Thay call you faggot gor riding a cruiser.
>>
>>17657328
Not for sale anymore sucka :^)
>>
>>17656717
SEVERELY underrated post
>>
File: jgYOF1G.gif (539KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
jgYOF1G.gif
539KB, 625x626px
>>17656118
>>
>>17656793
Also, even the Harley loving boomers drop their Harley as soon as they have tried an Indian.
>>
>>17656717
k you got me
>>
>>17656811
I had to wear these fuckers in boot camp, they gave me the worst blisters and made one of my toes go numb for months. Even the super boots were easier on my feet but heavy.
I've made a vow to never wear them again.
>>
Oh millennials have plenty of interest.
Sport and naked are all the hype.
With niche market for classic, cafe ricers, dual sport, sumo, scramblers, all that stuff.

Heavy cruisers - no.
Harley is on the right track with street though. They will weather it.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 400x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 400x248px
>>17657520
You did not wear a pair of 996s in boot camp. You most likely had a pair of 993s, because you're a fucking coastie.
>>
>>17657547
Forgot to mention, we have plenty of interest but no money.
Would I buy a Harley if I had spare 10k? Sure. I'd probably get a Sportster. But I'm still behind on my plan for the house downpayment, so dr650 will do for few more years.
>>
File: 1501135991032.jpg (63KB, 750x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501135991032.jpg
63KB, 750x540px
>>17656088
>mfw millennial
>mfw I ride a Kawasaki Vulcan

fuck Harleys, but I do love jap cruisers
>>
Harley has good styling and MUH HERITAGE but I picked up a honda shadow for a third of the price of a sportser of the same year. Not only that but a water cooled engine can handle stop and go commutes way better
>>
I work at a harley dealership and we're not nearly as busy as we once were. People just aren't buying them anymore.
>>
im not interested in a brand associated with hicks, dicks, and conservatives :^)
>>
>>17657737
Isn't Harley super profitable?
>>
>>17656088
Millennials just don't want expensive motorcycles, they want something cheap to buy and maintain
>>
>>17656118
>be fat old crusty boomer
>criticise millennials who work 2 jobs for being lazy when you only had to work 40 hours a week to support a house, family, and two cars
>>
>>17657551
Eeeeeyyy... go fasters
>>
>>17656118
Day of the cane when.
>>
File: 29133_393189735996_4005902_n.jpg (35KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
29133_393189735996_4005902_n.jpg
35KB, 604x453px
Strange, tons of people I know ride motorcycles. We usually meet up at night.
>>
>>17656088
>24yo if that makes me a millenial
>ride a superbike
>>
File: Sexonwheels.jpg (141KB, 770x512px) Image search: [Google]
Sexonwheels.jpg
141KB, 770x512px
>>17656088
we do, we just don't have blind erections for overpriced brands.
>>
>>17658265
I should also add that I don't like the long, low, and slow cruisers and harleys in general
>>
>>17658273
>filename

More like buttsexonwheels
>>
>>17658273
>plastic cylinder head covers and chrome
Disgusting. The bike is nice looking though.
>>
Good old HD - blame anything else but their own practices (it's a market problem, it's a generetion problem).

No, HD. It's because you crank out nothing but more of the same, unreliable bikes that literally price themselves out of the market.

If I was looking for a cruiser, why the fuck would I as a non-American (thus patriotism is out as a motive) buy a Harley? I can get a better finished Japanese bike for 60% of the price, that doesn't ship with a defective clutch that launches me forward into traffic when I sit at a red light.

Millenials, as awful a generation as they are, are not the problem for HD. Their problem is that consumers have finally realised paying a 40%+ premium on a name badge and unreliability is not a good deal.
>>
>>17656694
Fuck college, get into construction while your young. Do your time, and if your smart make management, or join a trade. If your not afraid of a little sweat and learning something useful you can make a good living without selling your soul into debt for a degree that may or may not be useless in ten years.
>>
>>17657779
>millenials
>maintaining instead of trashing and buying a new one every year
funny
>>
File: 1483318697852s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483318697852s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>17658313
>I can get a better finished Japanese bike for 60% of the price
>better finished

You're joking, right?
>>
>>17658301
actually this model has no plastic on it.
>>
>>17658785
wow how did they make the metal look like shitty plastic, that's almost an accomplishment in and of itself
>>
>>17658396
I would say trade and learning some basic computer science(which you don't really need college for) is better than construction right now. If the salesman and retail workers are the first to go then the people who try to stay in the pre-internet era are the second .
>>
>>17658800
Japanese technology is truly ahead of its time.
>>
>>17658902
This.

Get into It. Tech field is the future.

Not going to be breaking my back doing construction.
>Lol blue collars will defend this.
>>
>>17659052
>Not going to be breaking my back
And thus why you can't afford a Harley.
>>
>>17659085
LOL I'm comfortably make my living without crying to unions and a 15min break.

This is why STEM laughs at you cucks.
Couldn't be an engineer because you don't have half a brain.

We wuz tradesman.
>>
>>17659052
I've been involved in construction for over 30 years, 26 of it as a cabinetmaker, lately as just a cabinet installer and my back is far from broken...I never worked harder, I worked smarter...
>>
>>17656827
>>17656841
i hate to agree with kit kuck but he's right.

most of you fags can't into adulting
>>
File: 1501172734751.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1501172734751.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>17659105
"muh education "

You don't make a pimple on an old engineers ball bag.
>>
>>17656088

Yeah well fuck you i'm too busy trying to save the diamond industry.
>>
>>17656088
Millennials here (1994), I'm getting my learners next weekend.
Been riding a KLR 250 on the farm for a few years, can't wait to take it out to some trails.
>>
>>17659149
Sub 40k confirmed lol
>>
>>17656779
I spend about $200 per pair of sneakers and $300-$400 for casual shoes. $400-$600 for dress and business shoes.

I own mostly Allen Edmonds for casuals and boots, a pair of Alden's, and a pair of Ferragamos for dress. New balance for runners and sneakers, and a pair of onitsuka Tigers for driving the touge.
>>
File: IMG_0016.jpg (146KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
146KB, 1024x683px
>>17659309
I shoudl also ass that I own two lexuses and have an 850 credit score. I'm also from New England.

MAGA
>>
>>17656811
>wearing autism shoes
>>
File: IMG_7257.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7257.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>17657264
MAGA FRIEND
>>
>>17659325
Autism shoes are sketchers you dumb fuck

Suede or leather USAor U.K. Made new balance is in right now.

I want the Hermes leather 996's but holy fuck are they expensive. Even for me

Also, some nigger would probably shoot me over them.
>>
>>17659196
Son, the last time I made sub 40k was 1999 as a 3rd year apprentice.
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>17659358
Tell me about your stock options.
>>
>>17659392
Dude weed lmao? Should I be impressed or something?
>>
My sister bought a 2016 Harley sportster directly off the dealership floor.

It literally rattles itself apart. So far while driving it the license plate fell off, a bolt holding the exhaust on fell off, and the front wheel axel almost came off on the highway.

She owes $18000 on it still and it has about 4000km on it. Last time she had the oil changed they told her there was no oil in it. Fucking 4000km engine. Biggest piece of shit I've ever heard of.

Roads in 2017 are all garbage for motorcycles anyways. The government is too busy pampering mudslimes and retards instead of making the roads safe.
>>
>>17659325
lmao. What shoes do you wear?
>>
File: 600 dollar worn shoe.png (284KB, 648x1150px) Image search: [Google]
600 dollar worn shoe.png
284KB, 648x1150px
>>17656493
I'm so poor i have to buy worn shoes man
>>
>>17659727

>Look it up
>It's real

Who the flying fuck even buys those.
>>
>>17656581
How old are you? Any post high school education? Rural GA here too. Or used to be anyway. Savannah now. Think about getting out of the woods and move to where the jobs are
>>
>>17658768
you honestly try to debate that?
>>
>>17659914
Assholes
>>
>>17656487
>imblying
The kind of millenials who waste all their money on that shit are usually the kind to spend their free time partying and on drugs.

The kind of millenials who would actually be interested in bikes are either too smart to get a shitbox Harley, or are too poor to waste money on one.
>>
>>17659935
20. No post high school education. I'm in the Northwest corner though, think 45 minutes from Tennessee, 45 from Alabama. I'm probably going to move in with my mom to find work in Chattanooga. I want to join the Navy so I don't wind up in a carpet mill. I weighed 250 lbs last Monday, I weighed in at 240 on the dot today. There is hope.
>>
it always perplexes me why millenials eagerly blame boomers as a whole, especially the working ones with the "git a job" shit.

They really should be directing their rage at the public schools and university teachers and staff that made them feel super speshul and lied about their "prosperous future" after graduation with whatever bullshit degree they got suckered into.
>>
>>17660173
Oooooooh shit where you at? I was northwest ga too! Eton
>>
>>17660234
Resaca
>>
>>17660234
You don't happen to know a guy named Colton, do you? Dude blind in one eye if that narrows it down.
>>
File: 1476325288593.jpg (15KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476325288593.jpg
15KB, 250x240px
pretty sure nekkeds and sumos are more popular then ever
>>
>>17660279
Thinking about doing a sumo conversion on a 250cc 2 stroke.
>>
>>17660242
Small goddamn world dude
>>17660268
Nah. I've been in Savannah for almost 15 years. Haven't been back since. My parents were both passed away when I moved and no other family there.
>>
just don't be a faggot that buys an overpriced Harley
>>
>>17656584
They go to work for 12 hours a day working shitty jobs they don't like for shit pay, because every decent job needs an education they can't afford. When they get home, they cry about how much of a victim they are within the safety of a hugbox divorced from a reality they want to ignore, and develop delusions that comfort them. They spend the rest of the night on video games/Netflix, before going to bed and wishing they weren't so worthless, because the media shows us exceptional people 24/7 while telling us that being merely average is being a failure.
>>
>>17660391
Head of nail, meet hammer
>>
>>17656088
Not that they don't want to buy one, it's because millenials have zero credit and are mostly hemorrhaging college debt

I've been trying to buy any kind of bike for 2 years and can't do anything because my only credit options are shitty high interest $600 loans or a line of credit that does fuck all for points
>>
>>17657117
people who claim to not care about what other people think are either lying in order to, ironically, make other people think they are cool or are sociopathic
>>
>>17659124
why the fuck are you on 4chan at your age lol
>>
>>17660220
this and the structures and interests which set up these institutions
>>
Millennials love motorcycles.

Millennials have no money. These reports are stupid because they neglect to consider the correlation between the fact that 80% of people 30 and under make half as much as their parents did when you factor cost of living. Even more when you factor debt.
>>
File: IMG_3136.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3136.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>17656118
>>
>>17660082

It wasn't so much of a argument for Harley but an argument of that people in 2017 aren't poor compared to people in 1967
>>
>>17656581
>tfw i had a 1hr 30min round trip to school
>>
>>17656109
But I'm in my 20s and paid cash for my motorcycle...
Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>17656420
>not superior Indian
Y tho
>>
>>17659124
>cabinetmaker
>construction worker
Pick one
>>
>>17656884
They also managed to completely fuck up the urban hipster bike. Even the paper-pushers in Tokyo realized that 70s retro bikes are cool.
>>
>>17661832
>implying that you are the entire millennial generation
>>
>>17656182
Get friends you stupid fuck. Had friend, put in good word at company, immediately hired no questions asked

I make decent bank driving people between cities all day in a comfy leather interior suburban , and I don't even have a high school degree
>>
>>17660220
Boomers have done lots of bad stuff.

Gave themselves huge pensions and social security, paid for from taxes that will come from millennials.

Put Federal and State governments in debt. Didn't fund infrastructure.

Regulated the crap out of businesses so the wealthy can do favors for each other, keeping out middle-class millennials.
>>
>>17662530

You really think a man working in a factory gave himself a huge pension?

>Regulated the crap out of businesses so the wealthy can do favors for each other, keeping out middle-class millennials.

You really think a middle class employee sat in large company board meetings influencing a companies direction at the time?

Maybe one day you will stop blaming everyone else for your shortcomings and be a real person for once.
>>
No one young wants to spend 10K on a fucking bike when Jap ones are like 4K
>>
>>17662502
So the only way to get a job is through nepotism? You're a real sack of shit, you know.
>>
File: 1.jpg (262KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
262KB, 1200x800px
>>17662816
>10k

Try 30k. And thats before all the "SCREAMIN EAGLE" shit dealerships talk 99% of people into buying, cause hey its only 40$ more a month.
>>
>>17662849
Springfield > roadking

>>17662500
Checkmate atheist
>>
File: IMG_3068.jpg (965KB, 1864x1864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3068.jpg
965KB, 1864x1864px
>millennial here
I'm the real deal mate.
It is YOU who are all fucked. When I'm harley is worth one million dollars next year. Fuck ur mom in the ass
Doggy on the stairs
>>
File: IMG_3154.jpg (191KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3154.jpg
191KB, 1600x1200px
Screaming eagle is the fucking nutz
I walk busas all day off the line. Than around 120 they catch up. But who cares. The only thing in 120+ is death and buttfucking ur other rocket fags
>>
File: IMG_3077.jpg (695KB, 1242x1222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3077.jpg
695KB, 1242x1222px
True American Icon
>>
File: IMG_3078.jpg (341KB, 1242x1188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3078.jpg
341KB, 1242x1188px
>>17662849
You only live once you goddamn faggot
>>
File: 1501816651703.png (207KB, 496x280px) Image search: [Google]
1501816651703.png
207KB, 496x280px
>>17663297
>>17663262
>>17663253
>>17663226
>sitting on your computer all day posting pictures of the five minutes you spent riding last week and going "muh harley"
>>
File: IMG_1124.jpg (223KB, 960x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1124.jpg
223KB, 960x659px
>>17663316
Smart phone actually as I drive 3500 every week in my other piece of American iron
>>
File: IMG_1601.jpg (844KB, 1242x1552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.jpg
844KB, 1242x1552px
>>17663355
>>
>>17663355

>Shiteater min wage job which will be automated within 10 years

lol
>>
File: 1350441711612.jpg (57KB, 800x416px) Image search: [Google]
1350441711612.jpg
57KB, 800x416px
>>17656109

Certainly not a $15k land yacht of a motorcycle, when in the vast majority of the country you can't ride year round.

Rather people will say oh shit, for a couple grand I can get a jap sports bike! Sick.
>>
>>17663355
That is dumb in so many ways I don't even know where to start

enjoy your trailer trash life
>>
>>17663379
Hey I would love for my truck to drive itself.
But....
>loads need constantly secured in transit, tarped
>50 years from them able to do construct zones, weather
>half my shoppers are down miles or dirt roads
>trains and planes still manned.
>can't drive city.. will never drive city.
>can't do specialized (like me)

And min wage. Haha okay bud.
>>
File: IMG_1438.jpg (750KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1438.jpg
750KB, 1440x2560px
>>17663450
I am my own boss. I literally do whatever I want. Take off whenever I want and answer to no one. Have fun being a cocksucker for your one life.

Wanna go to vegas? Book a load there take a couple days off and blow 5k that the load pays? who gives a fuck. Wanna do it in Miami? Sure. Dude I am the fucking king so suck a dick.
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.