[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

El Camino Update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: elcamino.jpg (297KB, 745x513px) Image search: [Google]
elcamino.jpg
297KB, 745x513px
Hey /o/, I'm the guy from yesterday who posted the thread about the 1986 El Camino. I got a photo of the car and a little bit of info on it. It's running at $10,995 and it has around 63k miles on it. It has a V8 5.0 L 305 cu in engine. Is it worth buying? Because I hear of El Caminos running as low as $4,000
>>
If you're just gonna trash it and fuck around with it then no

If you treat it as your own child and treat it right then yes.
>>
Way way overpriced. While clean, I'd question the "63k" miles. Post 79 (?) the v8s were only 305s. 11 grand is ridiculous for an 80s el co. Even if it was all original miles, brand new paint and tires, I'd expect a refreshed slightly built 305, brand new suspension and immaculate engine bay. Even then I'd pay no more than 8k, tops.
But that's just me. I have a 83 ss choo choo.
>>
>>17654082
What do you mean by trashing it? I go to a school where trashing a vehicle has more than one definition.
>>
>>17654116
Everything about the car looked factory new
>>
>>17654136
Still 11k is steep. If you're deadset on it just research about issues. Short of a boomer coming in and wanting it, willing to bet it sits on the lot at that price.
>>
>>17654075
Don't buy that car unless you truly appreciate it
>>
File: austin-43.jpg (165KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
austin-43.jpg
165KB, 1600x1067px
>>17654075
No, not worth $11,000 unless you are madly in love with every single inch of that thing. 80s El Caminos are not rare, you will come across many more in daily driver condition for < $5,000.
>>
>>17654075
I'd try to do more research on the car if I were you, 11k seems steep and you don't know how the previous owner treated it
>>
EL camino EL EL Camino
The front looks like a car. That back looks like a truck
The front is where you drive. The back is where you fuck

EL camino EL EL Camino
The front is where you fuck and the back is where you fuck
The back rides high and the front rides low.
I'll give you a ride if you give me a blow.

EL camino EL EL Camino
You can ride in the back or you can ride in the front.
Just jump on in and I'll eat your cunt.

EL camino EL EL Camino
You take out classy ladies, you take out dirty sluts.
In the front you kiss them softly, in the back you do their butts.

EL camino EL EL Camino
You don't have weed and you don't have gas.
No one rides free so i tapped that ass.

EL camino EL EL Camino
It's such a sweet ride and you know you want some.
So slide on over and swallow my cum.

EL camino EL EL Camino
You take it to the brothel, you take it to the store .
In the front you put your beer, In the back you put your Whore.

EL camino EL EL Camino
She's ridin' in my car, with her legs over her head.
She's such a pretty whore, what a shame that she's dead
>>
>>17654075
11K.... don't buy it especially if its not a super sport. If you can't tell if its not a super sport or want to be sure someone didn't throw ss stickers on it. Check the glove box and look for the service parts identification Sticker. Look for the RPO code Z15.

Find out as much info on the car as you can. If all original parts.

source: Proud owner of a 1987 elcamino SS
>>
>>17658959
What do you think is the highest one should pay for an El Camino like this if it has all of the original parts
>>
>>17659829
Ntg but 4995
>>
>>17659829
5k at most
>>
>>17659857
>>17660157

I decided to search the internet out of curiosity, and there is not one el co within a 200 mile radius going under 9k
>>
>>17658959
Mah negro. I have an 83 ss choo choo factory conversion.
Let me see a pic of that beautiful 80s gm goodness
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.