[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

saw this at a dollar tree today.. Who would ever in the right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: dtmo.jpg (234KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dtmo.jpg
234KB, 1600x1200px
saw this at a dollar tree today.. Who would ever in the right mind would ever trust this? this makes me wanna buy a 500$ shitbox, put this oil in it, and see what happens.
what does /o/ think?
>>
>>17651181
10w30 is lawn mower oil. Relevant engines use 40wt
>>
>>17651181
When your busted up heap burns out its oil next to the dollar tree that's where you buy your oil. People who shop for consumables at fucking dollar tree can't afford to make smart decision ahead of time. Same reason they blow 10 grand they don't have going to an emergency room instead of spending 200 to go to a doctor ahead of time.

And holy shit the captcha is an intersection I take everyday.
>>
>>17651181
At $1 for 11oz it is more expensive that Supertech.
>>
File: file.png (775KB, 600x980px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
775KB, 600x980px
That's nothing. Dollar General used to sell 10W-30 and 10W-40 that were both rated as SF, which is labelled as "unsafe for engines made after 1988". What's even more bonkers is that they sold SAE30 oil rated as SA, which is "unsafe for engine made after 1930".
>>
>>17651239
Fuck, dude, dollar general isn't even the store that only costs a dollar

Thats dollar tree and shit.

DG jacks prices way up
>>
>>17651181
That API cert stamp on the bottom left of the bottle
>>
File: 1350074516037.gif (2MB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
1350074516037.gif
2MB, 300x209px
>live in a quiet, safe, white little town
>10 miles from all the shopping but none of the city trash has any reason to come my direction because there's nothing of interest this way for like 150 miles
>only store was a Gulf gas station
>gas station was mismanaged and went out of business
>Dollar General bought their land and a neighboring plot, bulldozed it, and they're building a big fucking standalone store out in the middle of fucking nowhere near my house
>it's literally smack between the center of town and our public park
>there is NO other shopping for 10 miles in any direction
>tfw I know it'll do well because all the lazy old people and rednecks will just buy shit there instead of going the 10 miles
>because nobody with any self-respect will work in a Dollar General, it'll be staffed by some fucking shitskins who will realize what untapped crime potential my town is
>or worse, they realize they can rent a whole house here for the same cost as renting a studio in the city and stay
>in five years I'll be surrounded by shit
>>
>>17651181
I'm sure it would be straight. Oil is like everything else where all of the brands are made by a few companies. It all comes from the same place,
>>
>>17651181
says it's premium and rated SN
>less than a 1/3 of a liter
too expensive
4/10 would use in an emergency
>>
File: Jg4zYSN.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Jg4zYSN.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>17651181
I bet you could run it in a redblock for at least a month without problems
>>
>>17651483
Literally the same scenario is playing out in the nearest town to me, though there is a gas station that does well.
>>
>>17651224
>doesn't go to dollartree to buy all his munchies..
>spends $5 for ONE bag of chips

Nigga..pleez don't tell me this is true..
>>
>>17652853
>ONE bag of chips
GO TO BED DOLLARJEW

THAT BAG IS ALL AIR WITH 1 OZ OF CHIPS

NOBODY FUCKING SELLS MOTOR OIL IN A BOTTLE SMALLER THAN 1QT AKA 32OZ

11 OZ BOTTLES IS THE DOLLAR JEW JEWING HARD

>UH BOTTLE A OIL FOR ONLY A DOLLAR? HOT DAM I BETTER BUY ALL DEM SHIETTS
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.