[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there mandatory car inspections where you live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1501577247894.gif (3MB, 269x216px) Image search: [Google]
1501577247894.gif
3MB, 269x216px
Will your car make it again next time?
>>
>>17644783
>tfw Pennsylvania
And I live in a county that requires emissions testing. It sucks man.
>>
Yes and yes.
>>
Yes and it should, just had 1k dollars worth of shit put into it. But I'm planning on getting a new vehicle soon anyways
>>
>>17644810
>But I'm planning on getting a new vehicle soon anyways
but why? you stuffed 1k into it recently and you won't get these back when you sell it.
>>
>>17644816
I'm giving it to a family member, if I sold it I could probably get 2k but I'd just rather give it to someone that could use it
>>
>>17644783
Hell nah, my car backfires every time i downshift into 3rd 2nd or 1st lol. it definitely wont pass smog, but i know a guy.
>>
>>17644829
are you the dude who keeps posting his chevrolet brick?
>>
>>17644839
no, i drive an e46
>>
>>17644823
>I'm giving it to a family member
good idea and you're a good man.
>>
>>17644848
damn, how get you an e46 to backfire like a cunt?!
>>
File: Fox Ram.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Fox Ram.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Does it look like there are inspections where I live?
>>
>>17644856
well my car has a problem with its fuel pump/injectors so thats what i would assume. all the backfire is is unused gas exploding out the exhaust
>>
>>17644783
Here in Freedom Land USA (Arizona), we have emissions inspections. Safety and mechanical regulations (seatbelts, working lights, working brakes, ect.) are enforced by local law enforcement. If you have a tail light out they may pull you over and let you know. If you don't fix it and they see you again two days later you may get a ticket. Depends how human your local officers are and how clean your record is. If you have zero arrests and zero warrants for arrest, and very few traffic tickets on your record, and dress well, are properly groomed, and your vehicle is in clean and good condition you will get a warning for everything up to speeding 10mph over.

If you look like a backwards hat wearing vaporizer smoking fast and furious watching ass hat looser with stickers all over your broke ass turd wagon or you have arrest history and or a long traffic offense history you will get a ticket for 1mph over the speed limit, and no warnings for equipment, its a ticket everytime.

Seriously, cops here pull over mainly poor people looking cars, cars that are very late model looking with peeled paint and busted up shit all over, and anything that looks modified, even if its mostly tasteful (rare in these parts). You have to be a major fuck up and look the part to get a ticket in Arizona. Which is ok with me because poor people are usually scum bags and intentionally make bad decisions without regard for consequences. Luckily we have these armed animal control agents to keep putting then down.
>>
>>17644783
There are mandatory inspections where I live, yes.

But I specifically maintain an address somewhere that doesn't require inspections and register all my shit there. It's worth the money of maintaining the address to not have inspections.
>>
>>17644783
>a Cutlass and a Twingo
Where the fuck is this from?
>>
yes but cars over 20 years old are exempt so i dont gotta do shit
>>
File: revvyatshows.jpg (235KB, 832x624px) Image search: [Google]
revvyatshows.jpg
235KB, 832x624px
>>17645854
My nightmares
>>
No. My car can't even run right. lol
>>
>Are there mandatory car inspections where you live?
Yes
>Will your car make it again next time?
No, it failed like a year ago and I was only given like a week in the end of October to get a welder and repair the rockers, and I never drove it anyways so I am just stuck here in the house t b h
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.