[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tint laws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: iu[1].jpg (113KB, 719x537px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
113KB, 719x537px
Can burgers please just standardize these across the board or repeal them altogether. What purpose do they even serve?
>>
>united states
>never really united

kek
>>
>>17641605
You're not allowed too much privacy
>>
>>17641605
How else are police supposed to catch you not wearing your seat belt criminal?
>>
>>17641605
In most places I think tint is a secondary offense or something like that , meaning they are supposed to pull you over for something else, also don't black out the front and roll your sides down when you get pulled over, most cops don't care
>>
>>17641863

False. You can be pulled over and cited for any equipment violation, such as a headlight out, tint out of compliance, no license plate etc.

With that being said, I have had out of compliance tint on all my cars, and only received 2 citations in 10 years driving. I didn't remove the tint just paid the ticket, so I've spent about $200 or 20 a year for the convenience.
>>
>>17641694
>united states
Ergo
>many states
>united through a government with sets of laws
>states exist to do their own thing with their own laws, if a law is important enough it gets federal (gov) rules
That's it my man, get your autism checked
>>
No, its hot in the south and the tint keeps it cool.
>>
>>17641714
>equivalent of driving with sunglasses at night
>BUT MUH PRIVACY
>yet uses internet services that constantly spy and sell his data
>>
>>17642332
>Why have privacy goy, you dont have it online it must mean we dont need it. >Keep your doors unlocked in your house too, goy

>>17642324
This
>>
>>17641605
>Can burgers please just standardize these across the board
Why can't some states be different. Okay, Let's standardize. The state with the least allowed tint shall the standard because that is the minimum requirement. One doesn't standardize to the maximum after all because that ignores safety concerns in those places that need more regulation.

Thus OP demands we standardize to 90% tint after applying for a waiver.
>>
Ive had 5% on two different cars and to be honest I didnt like it at night, always had to roll my windows down to see when backing out or going into drive ways.

car now has the legal limit of tint and its fine for me.
>>
>>17641605
It makes it easier for police to tell whether or not the driver is black so they can pull him over and shoot him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.