[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

State impact of used vehicle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: chevytruck.jpg (113KB, 560x335px) Image search: [Google]
chevytruck.jpg
113KB, 560x335px
ITT: Post your state and vehicle that are impossible to find in good condition or decently priced for what they are.

Iowa here. Pic related, 90's Chevy trucks are priced like fucking gold in my state, even if they are beat to hell and back and have a lot of miles.
>>
Arizona
Clean crxs

Spics and meth heads have ruined 99.9999999% of them and clean stock ones go for laughable money.
>>
>>17639478
>Impossible to find in good condition
GM trucks of any generation.

>At a decent price
GM trucks of any generation.

It's rather odd as they rust out sooner than the Ford lineup. It blows me away how much more people want for a 1500 vs F150 as well.

Michigan is very biased with GM products and I don't get it.
>>
File: trucko.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
trucko.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
Got this one for a grand, previous owner said it wasn't running right I could see that the spark plug wires were mismatched and didn't tell him. All i had to do was switch the #3 and #1 cylinder spark plug wires.
>>
>>17639478
Nada'd a 1990 Chevy 1500 with 360000 miles in fair shape and it's still worth $2300 here in NEMO
>>
bmw m coupe
>>
>>17639855
>Deep South
>camry and corolla
I'm disappointed.
>>
>>17639855
>that map
Ayyy guess America's still got it
>>
>>17640111
My friend had a super bird he's ready to scrap. All I did was change if you plug wires. And then all he to do was fix the massive oil leak. He's still ready to scrap it.
>>
>>17639478
>Alberta
>Pretty much every fucking vehicle

Everything here is rusted to fuck with over 300k km's and overpriced like a motherfucker. And that's just normal cars, Good luck finding any sports cars or any imports in good shape. Trucks are rusted to shit, lifted and abused.

It's easy to see why people just say fuck it and lease something new.
>>
>>17640492
that's a fucking nice bmw
>>
>>17639478
>Quebec
NIssan 180sx and 240sx are fucking expensive for a poorfag like me.
>>
>>17640492
That's a sweet little compact BMW. I saw a for sale sign on a regular Z3 roadster for $8300 - Idk if that's good or not for a Panzer. I assume it had the 1.8L engine.
>>
>>17640526
>Superbird
>scrap it

Jesus Christ is your friend retarded? It can probably fetch 50k for the chassis alone, given the VIN matches to an original Superbird.

I was driving around town and saw a guy pass me in a Dodge Daytona, which looks like the Superbird. Coolest thing I ever saw.
>>
File: Snapchat-9002465547890421296.jpg (480KB, 1821x902px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-9002465547890421296.jpg
480KB, 1821x902px
89 k1500 Michigan salty heavy chevy
>>
>>17640495
Can confirm. I live in Alabama and my first car was a '99 Camry and second was an 07 Camry. Now drive a Lexus because gook brainwashing. Shitton of pickups around here though
>>
>>17639855
Rust on gm only happens on the north. Idk why they think having gaps and salt traps on rockers and fenders is a good idea. Took flares off truck the other day. Just to remove pounds of sand. Also around the rockers.
>>
Michigan

Ford Probe - these are impossible to find in half decent shape. They're always in neglected condition and falling apart. I've never seen one without duct tape on it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.