[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIAT (FCA)-UAW Scandal - Italian Mafia Style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: AR-170729763[1].jpg&MaxW=500.jpg (28KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
AR-170729763[1].jpg&MaxW=500.jpg
28KB, 500x333px
>If indictments are levied against more people for conspiracy, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and the UAW will find themselves embroiled in a scandal that could eclipse most others in recent automotive history.

>The 42-page document outlines a multimillion-dollar conspiracy, alleging UAW and FCA officials used embezzled funds to support lavish lifestyles involving first-class trips, $37,500 solid-gold pens and a $350,000 Ferrari 458 Spider.

>The indictment specifically mentions at least eight unnamed people while vaguely mentioning "other" groups of people. Separately, federal officials announced fraud charges against former FCA financial analyst Jerome Durden, who is accused of creating false tax returns to hide payments to Holiefield, Iacobelli and other beneficiaries who were not identified.

This scandal could make ""emission cheating"" looking a fuckin joke.

http://www.autonews.com/article/20170731/OEM02/170739946/fca-uaw-scandal-more-could-be-charged
>>
>>17636388
I don't care
>>
>>17636388
They made Samsung look like a fucking piece of candy.
>>
>>17636388
I hope it comes down hard. Especially to the UAW, who has left such a bad taste in America's mouth when it comes to unions.
>>
Jesus, from VAG cheating emissions, to all German manufacturers being in a cartel, to now FCA and the UAW engaging in mafia-tier activities, what the fuck is going on?
>>
>Corrupt Unions

Who'da thunk it? Disband now!
>>
>>17636706
Shit that has been around but not not brought to light because of a "don't rock the boat" mentality the federal government had/has.
>>
Hope they double down and blow the lid on the whole AGW scheme.
>>
>>17636666
Put your trip back on !mjet
>>
>>17636666
Of course you don't, Satan, I wouldn't be surprised if you gave them the idea.
>>
>>17636706
99% of big unions especially in the U.S. have been mafia-controlled and corrupt since the early 1910s.
>>
>>17636388
>do business with wops and their unions
>end up getting busted for embezzlement

like pottery
>>
>>17636772
Do you have a source for that number?
>>
>>17636782
his ass
that said he's not entirely wrong
organized crime, mostly the wops, pretty much owned sanitation and construction unions in the north eastern US for a while
>>
>>17636776
>wops

But Marchionne is Canadian anon
>>
Well, Alfa Romeo and Fiat are in deep shit. I bet they will leave the US market sooner.

I wonder what will happen to Jeep, Dodge, and Chrysler?
>>
>>17636803

yes, but he is birthed and raised in Italy.
>>
>>17636706
raughingsamurais.headgasket I presume.
>>
>>17636666
Holy fuck checked
>>
>>17636388
Wait I don't understand
what are they accused of? embezzlement of who exactly? politicians? regulators?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.