[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top German Automakers Sued in U.S. Over Two-Decade ‘Cartel’

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-28/porsche-audi-bmw-and-others-acted-as-cartel-lawsuit-says

German’s major automakers were accused in a U.S. lawsuit of acting as a cartel, colluding for nearly two decades to limit the pace of technological advances in their vehicles and stifle competition -- allegations that widen the scope of the latest scandal to hit the nation’s auto industry.

>BMW AG, Daimler AG, Volkswagen AG and its Audi and Porsche brands shared competitive information about vehicle technologies with one another from 1996 through at least 2015 in violation of antitrust laws, according to a complaint filed Friday in San Francisco federal court.

Thoughts?
>>
the krauts have become the kikes
>>
>>17636131
This is probably the same way all these German automakers lobbied the fuck out of the 25 year ban on importing cars from other countries too
>>
>>17636136
>cuckmerican government bending over to foreign corporations
Then again it benefitted Detroit and they couldn't be blamed for it, ideal.
>>
Not entirely /o/ related but I'd bet good money apple and Samsung have a similar thing going on.
>>
>>17636159

pretty much this.
>>
>>17636159
OH of course. It benefited both American and European makers. Customers could just import higher quality German Mercedes and now are forced to buy the shitty American versions and American makers can keep on riding the wave of garbage cars with planned obsolence in mind. The only makers that weren't directly harmed or benefited was Japanese automakers
>>
>>17636128
>Thoughts?
As a German with a Japanese car I can only laugh at how butthurt America is over the German automotive industry.
>b-but it's unfair that Germany gets to export their cars everywhere while nobody wants Chebbies and Ferds and Doge
The only Fords that are selling well internationally are basically from Cologne.
>>
>>17636180
And what about the allegations in the article?
>>
>>17636205
It's a dirty business, but for some reason only the US is trying to shit on VAG, MB and BMW.
>>
>>17636231

I agree... Look at FCA scandal >>17636388
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.