[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to score acid in Denver?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 20170701_234756.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_234756.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
Surely we can't be all dried up
>>
/b/?
>>
>>17626248
Were you even born in the state, you degenerate?
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (1MB, 2048x1901px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
1MB, 2048x1901px
>>17626248
fpbp
>>
Well, dawg, since the DNMs are currently unusable, it has suddenly become harder to get certain drugs (/psy/ in particular because of how it's traded) for a while. There are tons of ppl (former DNM vendors) across the country holding on to entire bibles of the stuff, and it'll reach the street somehow... But this is a really bad time for it.

That said, if you search hard enough on the "Read-It" RC (research chem) boards, you can find people on clear-net sites and mailing list distributors who sell legal versions such as ALD-52.

Be warned that bitcoins will be unusable for a few weeks starting Tuesday because the currency is expected to fork.
>>
>>17626248
Druggies should be eradicated
>>
File: 1501258233496.jpg (79KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
1501258233496.jpg
79KB, 777x656px
>>17627320
Compelling argument, bro.
>>
erst wenn die volken schlaffeen geeehen
>>
>>17627327
It's true tho. Recreational drugs are crutches and the bane of modern society. Do you really think a well rounded person needs to take acid or smoke weed?
>>
File: 10-22-12 147 (2).jpg (2MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
10-22-12 147 (2).jpg
2MB, 4320x3240px
>>17627878
Your perspective on life and reality is flawed.

Everyone is born into a death sentence and one day everyone will cease to exist. This life is all we have. There is no 'societal contract' saying that we all have to enjoy the same things or want the same goals in life. Some people are curious about reality, how the mind works, and seek to explore different mental states and experiences. As long as no one is hurting anyone else, and sentient adults are consenting to their own behavior, what's the problem? Just because you get your jollies elsewhere doesn't mean that no one should be allowed to enjoy anything different.

Nobody "needs" anything; no one even "needs" to live. Do you think a well-rounded person needs to follow the same routine every day which they were coerced into doing because they want wages from someone much wealthier than they?

I bet you probably think drugs cause "permanent brain damage" lol. Yes, I know there are exceptions (krokodil, permanent agonists, etc), but intelligent drug users actually choose safe drugs.

Keep taking that blue pill, anon. One day, when you're 80-something and dying, you'll look back and regret trying to be a "well-rounded citizen of modern society."

Pic related, I grew these under my bed in my dorm room in college lol.
>>
>>17628069
Shrooms are fine, but the lack of any solid literature on what the experience really means is concerning for me. I don't want to get a bunch of wrong ideas in my head and become nutty like Terrence McKenna who thinks the Fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was a mushroom.
>>
>>17628069
I did about every recreational drug, don't assume shit playboy. If anything drugs themselves made me realize drugs don't do anything but waste time. Time that could be spent doing a million other useful things
>>
>>17627171
said markets were working a year ago, what happened?

>>17627320
did you like the show "adventure time" and "regular show"?
>>
File: 10-22-12 030 (2).jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
10-22-12 030 (2).jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
>>17628105
Okay, well maybe that's a good lesson that people should be allowed to learn if they so desire... Just like you did, without being thrown into jail and forced to do slave labor while your cellmate tries to impregnate your asshole while you sleep.

Just because you "learned a lesson" doesn't mean that everyone else would come to the same conclusion. Nor does it mean that since you "learned this lesson" everyone in the world has learned the same lesson through you.

>>17628089
>lack of any solid literature on what the experience really means is concerning for me

Wow, it is supposed to be about the experience and exploring your own mind and perceptory mechanisms. Reading a book some other guy wrote about his experiences and his conclusions limits what you can experience because your mind is primed with someone else's interpretation.

Also, since you mentioned "the Fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil," I'd like to point out that MY interpretation of that story is that "god" was enslaving Adam & Eve and Satan freed them from their intellectual imprisonment. Anyway, it's just a fairy tale, people should be able to interpret it however they see fit as long as their interpretation doesn't cause them to act violently against their fellow hue-man.
>>
>>17628151
Relativism isn't for me bro - every personal experience whether it is mine or someone else's just mental white noise. There is an absolute truth and I want to find it.
>>
File: 10-22-12 111 (2).jpg (2MB, 3240x4320px) Image search: [Google]
10-22-12 111 (2).jpg
2MB, 3240x4320px
>>17628132
>said markets were working a year ago, what happened?

https://www.deepdotweb.com/2017/07/14/alleged-alphabay-admin-found-dead-bangkok-jail/

I'm guessing that someone got ripped off by AlphaBay, social engineered until they found the admin's poor operational security, then snitched. Then the US came to extradite him and he was magically found dead in his cell an hour after his scheduled extradition time.

The feds didn't announce that they had taken the whole thing down until weeks later (everyone assumed it was an "exit scam" where the admin takes all the escrow money and disappears), and they monitored / honeypotted Hansa marketplace to watch as AlphaBay users switched over.

It'll all come back stronger in a few months.
>>
File: Mr_Peanutbutter.jpg (50KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
Mr_Peanutbutter.jpg
50KB, 500x489px
>>17628174
>There is an absolute truth and I want to find it.

While I get your desire for this to be true, and I've 'felt it' before myself... I'd like to contend that nothing has any real 'meaning,' life is just as meaningful as you perceive it to be, but this "meaning" exists solely in your mind. The search for "a truth" is (IMO) futile, because (IMO) "the truth" is the ability to experience reality on your own terms without giving in to the draw of the hivemind.
>>
>>17628226
I like you
>>
>>17626248
By killing you are self
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.