[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just buy a miata they said. They're only $2000 they said.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Miata$.png (684KB, 1052x623px) Image search: [Google]
Miata$.png
684KB, 1052x623px
Just buy a miata they said. They're only $2000 they said.
>>
>>17621889
/o/ has always said miatas are 5k
>>
A shit box 240sx runs for 2k but that's like not running and stuff, good luck
>>
What miata would run you 2k that isn't a civic
>>
>>17621889
I got my 96 with 115k mi for $2000. Runs great, bunch of new parts, solid car. Just keep looking, maybe broaden your search area
>>
File: image.jpg (413KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413KB, 1024x768px
5k for a Miata would never happen here.
>>
How do you think I felt finding a clean, bone stock 2 owner manual NA 120k miles for $2300
>In socal

#blessed
>>
File: miata.png (453KB, 754x1571px) Image search: [Google]
miata.png
453KB, 754x1571px
>>17621889
>>17622069
lol, no one wants to buy old miatas over here so they are dirt cheap
starting at under 1k€ and about 2k€ for decent ones

https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/search.html?lang=en&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=16800&makeModelVariant1.modelId=15&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=searchNetGrossPrice&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING
>>
>>17621889
Wait til the winter. Trying to buy a convertible during the summer is always more.
>>
>>17621889
I got my 1990 for $500

The interior was trashed, the back window on the soft top was non existent, the radiator blew after two weeks, the gas shocks from the factory were completely dead, parking brake barely worked, the tires were flat, and the rotors were being gauged by the calipers

That being said it's only been $2000 to get it back to almost oem so I guess just buy a broken one
>>
I bought my 96 with 82k for $2400 three years ago and just sold it for $1900. $2k Miatas are all over the place, they just sell quickly-ish so you gotta keep watching CL. The ones that stay up week after week are the ones no one's buying.

That's true for most cars. Anything reasonably priced gets sold and the rest of the shit stays up forever.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.