[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2017 World Rally ChampioRally: Finland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_2017-07-27-21-05-26-1.png (957KB, 1177x660px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-27-21-05-26-1.png
957KB, 1177x660px
The next couple days are going to be pretty exciting with the more powerful and aero tuned cars on the fastest stage in the season.

We're about halfway into the calendar and it's been the closest championship battle in almost a decade. Who do you think will win Finland?

>Kris Meeke went fastest at this stage last year and broke speed records
>Confidence in Toyata for a full cast of Finnish drivers and legend crew chief, Tommi Makinen
>Neuville leading the Hyundai team and deadset for a podium finish
>4 time WRC champion Sebastian Ogier is shrugging off his slower pace from switching to Ford when VW dropped out last year. He's been testing F1 cars so I believe he'll leave the WRC at the end of the season
>9 time WRC legend and Rallycross driver Sebastien Loeb to do some testing for Citroën, but denied that He'll be returning to the WRC
>>
These are the current standings for SS1
>>
>>17614684
Why doesn't Honda race in the World Rally Championship?
>>
2017 Driver's Championship standings
>>
File: HondaF2.jpg (181KB, 664x374px) Image search: [Google]
HondaF2.jpg
181KB, 664x374px
>>17614692
Because they race in the Global Rallycross Championship. Which is a different series than the World Rallycross Championship.

Subaru also races in the GRC, as well as the North American Rally Championship.
>>
2017 Manufacturers Championship standings
>>
As a murican how do I get into WRC and other rallies? I love the series, the cars and concept. But I've never been able to follow a team, series or a driver. It just seems fucking confusing how someone picks a favorite.
>>
>>17614675

Fuck off.

/o/ is for talking about cars so unless you want to talk about the rally cars themselves, take this shit to /sp/.
>>
>>17615824
thats like saying people who talk about mecha anime should not be on /m/ because its for discussion about mecha only
>>
>>17615824
stancefag detected
>>
rally is the best motorsport there is rn, with f1 cucked and all

https://youtu.be/ERPEyfV0RC8
>>
>>17615824
Are you clinically retarded?
>>
>>17615824
Fuck off.
4chan is for 18years old that aren't using Reddit spacing and have atleast small parts of their brain working properly.
You seem to be failing in all categories
>>
File: 1500722568847.png (1MB, 2168x1734px) Image search: [Google]
1500722568847.png
1MB, 2168x1734px
Does anyone else go trail driving really fucking fast at night and pretend they're a rally driver?
>>
>>17615147
Honestly I just have a WRC+ membership. They post videos during the stages but with + you can watch dashcams and live stages. I have very rarely seen WRC events on TV here in Murica.

However, you can go to stages here for the North American Rally Championship. Just check the schedule for the closest event to where you live. I've driven to Ohio and Pennsylvania to watch. On youtube, Subaru Rally Team USA has a series called Launch control, and they'll out up half hour videos about the NARC and GRC.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-30-20-26-41.png (970KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-30-20-26-41.png
970KB, 1280x720px
>>17615147
And as far as favorites go, its really just up to you. I'm a Mitsubishi fan, so I naturally root for them no matter what but they've left the WRC for years. On the other hand, Mitsubishi's champion driver Tommi Makinen is the crew chief for Toyota (who haven't been in rally for like 18 years) and they have a couple drivers I like.

Just start watching and based on Driver behaviour and their performance in a rally car and you'll sort out who you like.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.