[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car dudes plz halp! I drove my car to and from work today not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1498769556053.jpg (126KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1498769556053.jpg
126KB, 444x460px
Car dudes plz halp!
I drove my car to and from work today not realizing I left the radiator cap off. Omw home I noticed smoke and an odd noise, drove home, car completely died before I even parked it. The radiator was smoking and completely empty. I filled it to the brim w 50/50 and the car starts again but dies after 5 seconds. Do you think if I let it cool down for a couple hours itll be okay? 110° where I live.
>>
>overheated his car to the point where it shut off
That's not good lol
>>
>>17614116
The engine turns over but then dies after a few seconds
. Could it be the radiator? Head gasket? Or maybe hopefully just needs to cool down
>>
>>17614141
You warped your shit man
>>
>>17614145
What does that mean?
>>
It's fucked man.

My gf did this to my Mini Cooper S.

Does it take more effort to start?
>>
>>17614051
>drove home

Are you a grill?

Also heads warped hope you like buying new engines.
>>
>>17614149
It means it could be anything and we can't diagnose it over the internet with only the clues given by someone who would fuck up this badly without noticing.

>>17614149
Engines contain a couple hundred thousand explosions per hour and can work up some serious heat. That kind of heat will eventually warp the iron in the engine which has the potential to break all sorts of seals.

For future reference, if your car ever starts smoking again, pull the fuck over immediately.
>>
Let it sit for like two hours and it runs fine now. Will he taking it to a mechanic regardles.
>>
Where you live at nigga? Phoenix? What kind of whip you rolling in? You prolly blew yo head gasket, radiator, fucked up yo bearings, cumshafts, pistons. Pull out the dippy stick and post a pic of the oil on it. Also, put a whitey paper towel in the muffler hole and see if any fiddy fiddy gets soaked up. Holla at a nigga. I rebuild or replace dat shit fo you.
>>
>>17614511
>cumshafts
>>
>>17614511
I do live in phoenix.

best frend?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.