[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Sad car related stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-10-04_121913.png (285KB, 590x477px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-04_121913.png
285KB, 590x477px
>>
>>17613646
you first
>>
>putting your life in the hands of AI controlled machines.
>>
>>17613646
How the fuck is that sad? Give the man a Darwin award.
>>
>>17613646
It's exactly what many of us said would happen. Unless he killed some poor road worker, or another driver with negligent arrogance then it's not a sad story to us.
>>
>>17613646
>$100m planes still need pilots
>trains can't even steer and still need conductors
>thinking your $70k fisher price toy is fully autonomous
>priceless
>>
>>17613646
>Tesla driver
>manchild
Makes sense.
>>
How when you activate autopilot it beeps and gives a big warning that it is not a autonomous driving feature but a "help" feature if you are tired or impaired.
>>
>>17613737

This.

Boats out there in the sea crashing into eachother all the time despite the massive amount of space
>>
>>17613744
>but a "help" feature if you are tired or impaired.
No. Stop spreading this shit

It's not to help you if you're tired
It's not to help you if you're impaired

The idea is to give oversight to some of the responsibilities of a driver, so that a momentary (And human) lapse in concentration doesn't end up as a car crash
>>
>>17613937
They crash near harbour or in them
>>
Sounds made up. How would a witness know he was watching Harry Potter? I can't even tell what radio station is on in cars that pass by.
>>
>>17613937
can confirm, was in submarine and got ran over by a cruiser
>>
>>17616463
>rich fag buys automated fisherprice luxury transport
>still use physical dvd to watch movies
>voted for hillery

Gen x were a mistake.
>>
anyone have the post of the guy whose dog died?
>>
>>17616481
To be honest, Harry Pottery is a bit childish for Xers. But yeah, I liked the movies. We didn't read the books or go gaga for it. Our kids did.
>>
>>17613971

So...exactly what he said?
>>
What is more dangerous, to drive sleepy or to sleep while on autopilot?
>>
>>17616478
Greentext or gtfo
>>
>>17616463
in the full article they said helpers saw the movie still running when they pulled out the driver
>>
>>17616478
Cruiser?, how old are you?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.