[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

domestic manufacturers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cd4724336092191172363.jpg (79KB, 1050x697px) Image search: [Google]
cd4724336092191172363.jpg
79KB, 1050x697px
is it just me, or does every country get a huge hard on for their shitty domestic manufacturers?
>US: loves pontiac
>UK: loves MG
>AU: loves holden
>poland: loves FSO

How you feel about dacias is how the rest of the world feels about your shitty, expensive, weird local shitbox.
>>
But Dacias are nice.
>>
>MG
only old duffers see them as anything more than scrap metal
jags and astons are something to be proud of but who can afford them?
>>
>>17611350
>poland: loves FSO
I sure don't, those are awful heaps of wasted potential
>>
>>17611350
>How you feel about dacias is how the rest of the world feels about your shitty, expensive, weird local shitbox.
Not really. Pontiac firebirds hold value pretty well not just in America. Dacias are just A to B shitboxes.

Same thing with some Holdens. they can hold value in Australia and across the world assuming you find it. a Firebird that's worth a decent chunk of change in America won't suddenly drop like a stone in value if shipped off to another country. it may pick up value due to rarity and having a cult following for being a iconic car.

definitely saw some Anons post international listings for good conditioned Firebirds and they were fetching decent prices if not full-on meme tax.
>>
>>17611515
Commonwhores only hold value compared to the Coons because the Falcon was used more widely as a commercial vehicle and therefore once company fleets hit time to be sold the market was flooded with cheap falcons so it drove the price down majorly. Every model of Falcon held good value for like 2 years then tanked it hard, that's also why the manual Falcons are the only ones that hold any value at all albiet fuck all more.
>>
>>17611350
Buying locally developed and manufactured cars stimulates the local economy. It makes a lot of sense. Then the profits go to Joe down the street from you, instead of some German guy.
>>
>>17611528
This is 100% true and falcons are better cars.
>>
>>17613508

Falcon's were shitboxes.

>car built in 2016
>steering wheel buttons don't illuminate
>>
>>17611537
>tfw my friend lives just round the corner from the old Mitsubishi factory in Adelaide
>has his dad's old Magna parked in the garage
>my Commonwhore was built here too
Feels kinda weird owning a car that was made right next to your house or in your city. Also kind of cool.
>>
>>17613573
>Steering wheel buttons don't illumanite
What is a car to you a fucking game controller

>2016 commodore
>Interior falls apart
>Diff goes
>Gearbox goes
>Hurr but ma LS is strong
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.