[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which maker has the most obnoxious fans/shills and why is it Porsche?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0799.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0799.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
Which maker has the most obnoxious fans/shills and why is it Porsche?
>>
What kind of replies are you expecting people to make in your thread?
>>
>>17605465
>€0.50 has been deposited into your account
Atta shill.
>>
Honda cuz muh VTEC
>>
Ferd by far its known they had a paid marketing team that posted on /o/ /b/ and around reddit
>>
>>17605453
BMW by far, defending the most unreliable German brand in history and acting like.children with their fingers in their ears because God forbid someone say the truth about the brand
>>
>>17605474
My M3 outlasts your Jetta by 3 times. Fuck outta here with that BMW unlreliable meme, Ive owned my car for 3 years with 102000 miles and the only problems i had were with the windows. I take care of my baby like it were my child. I do routine maintenance religiously on my car.
>>
>>17605530
Thanks for proving my point
>>
>>17605474
>most unreliable German brand in history
That's Audi though, and at least BMW makes cars that can turn
>>
>>17605530
>the only problems i had were with the windows
>reliable

derp.
I had a 93 BMW and the windows got stuck
My boss had a 91 850 and same shit

90 BMWs were shit and so are the new ones.
>>
>>17605530
>E46 rear subframe cracks
>lol VANOS
>>
Owned both a BMW and a Porsche. BMW is long gone and the Porsche is still in the garage.
>>
>>17605453
NO911Z MAD AS FUCK

STAY ASSBLASTED LMAO
>>
>>17605473
I can just imagine the marketing department at Ford HQ sitting round a table and having a strategy meeting
>Ok team, today's plan is to post laughinggirls.jpg and ">and then he said he doesn't have ecoboost!"
>And, Jim, don't forget it's your turn this week to reply V6>V8 if anyone posts V8>V6
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.