[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting a 2.0T Rspec this week, /o/. Talk me out of it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I'm getting a 2.0T Rspec this week, /o/. Talk me out of it
>>
>>17596682
>>17596682
Its korean
>>
>>17596682
Chink and heavy
>>
you don't want it
>>
>>17596682
you could get a faster, better built, and more reliable 370Z for the same price.
>>
>>17596682
Because it literally has no potential. They're heavy, they don't handle that well, they aren't as fast as they should be in a straight line, they look cool at first but the more you look at them the more you hate them.

Like anon said, a 350z or 370z is easily better.
>>
>>17596682
I had a 2.0 Genesis and it was all talk and no walk for sure. It's made to look good and that's about it.
>>
>>17596682
Get the 3.8
2.0t is plagued with problems
>>
>>17596682
As most people have said, a 370z is much better. But if you really want a Genesis, make sure you get the 3.8 r spec. Much better value than a 2.0.
>>
>>17596682
First off, it's a hyundai.
/thread
>>
>>17596689
No worse than jap crap
>>
>Korean
>>
>>17596682
You can dump $20,000 into that car and it still won't be fast enough for you, and will also break all the time.
>>
>>17596682
3.8r spec is MAYBE justifiable depending on what you're looking for but don't get the 2.0t...it's like getting a v6 mustang but even worse because it's a korean shitbox. Not even trying to meme here, I thought I wanted one awhile back but then I drove one around awhile and instantly changed my mind. Transmission is terrible, sounds like shit, and isn't really fast at all. Focus ST is practically better in every way and I wouldn't even recommend that car. Get a 370z or something.
>>
The drive train is under-engineered, and will tear itself apart with any additional boost. You'll have to upgrade it from the flywheel back in order to hoon. I've seen the driveshafts tear apart at the transfer too often.
>>
>>17596682
If you take it for a test drive, I bet I wouldn't even have to talk you out of it.
>>
File: han-seoul-oh-3.png (250KB, 978x525px) Image search: [Google]
han-seoul-oh-3.png
250KB, 978x525px
> hyundai
>>
>>17596682
2007+ 350z with low miles at dealer for warranty. Better car in every way OP
>>
>>17596682
Just get a Veloster.

It looks better.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.