[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corolla AE111

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: levin ae111.jpg (155KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
levin ae111.jpg
155KB, 1000x667px
Corolla AE111 Levin / Trueno

I'm looking for any information about this car. Reliability, tech specs, typical problems, price in Japan.

I'm thinking about importing one to Europe. The steering wheel is on right side but I hope I can swap interior parts with standard Corolla.
>>
>>17594508
i think you are underestimating the task at hand. there is more to converting a car to lhd than just "swapping a few interior parts around"

get a vtec honda and stop being a snowflake
>>
>>17594544
Where I live there are many professionals who convert uk cars to lhd so that shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway still looking for information that will help me decide to take it or not.
>>
Super strut suspension might be a problem area for these cars.
>>
>>17594610
why do you need to convert to lhd? just learn to drive rhd drive
>>
>>17594508
Those tail lights look similar to the Honda S2000
>>
>>17594966
Illegal here to use rhd.
>>
>>17594508
Why would you import such a boring car?
>>
>>17594508
4age 20v blacktop. 160hp in a lightweight car makes them pretty quick. Unfortunately for Toyota at the same time these were being sold Honda had a car called the integra type r which made more power, was lighter, and could annihilate it in a corner.

Buy a dc2 type r if you can. They come in LHD for shit euro countries
>>
17595041 (You)
>4A-GE
>boring
>>
>>17595890
They are a great shitbox if you can get them cheap. But they just aren't worth the hassle of importing if you can't just pick one up for 1k of Facebook
>>
>>17594508
Wait this shit had a Trueno version with popup lights?
>>
>>17597939
nope, trueno has different rear lights
>>
>>17594508
>The steering wheel is on right side but I hope I can swap interior parts with standard Corolla.
To swap to LHD, you need to weld in a new firewall. I's a HUGE job.
BTW, the door panels and dashboard are unique to that model. You'd need a custom dash and door panels to do it right.
>>
>>17597985
So the best would be American version with some Japanese parts like blinkers (so it can be used in EU) but overall cost will be far from reasonable
>>
>>17598428
its a completely different car dude. this isnt going to fucking happen.
>>
>>17598428
Americans didn't get the coupe anon. sedan only.
>>
>>17598428
You are wasting your time senpai. Buy an integra
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.