[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2010 Audi S4 AWD 3.0T Quattro 6 Speed Manual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Just under 34K miles
Will purchase for $22K if the PPI is clean
Has the hideous black and gray leather seats, but other than that...

What do you think /o?
>>
>>17593950
>What do you think /o?
Enjoy your fancy VW with the engine way out in front of the front axle, no amount of meme """"AWD"""" is gonna counter that understeer
>>
>>17593950
Why buy that over a WRX?
>>
>>17593950
So fucking boring and bland. Also the value is just starting to plummet.
>>
>>17593966
interior space & comfort, trunk space. Owned a 2012 impreza, was happy to be rid of it.
>>
>>17593950

An overpriced Passat for faggots that dwell on muh premium.

Too bad is just a different flavor of VW and no where near premium level.

Enjoy having your wallet raped with your pleb timing belt.
>>
File: 1349974792309.jpg (30KB, 213x268px) Image search: [Google]
1349974792309.jpg
30KB, 213x268px
Plastic water pumps
>>
>>17594038
This

Have you seen what changing the timing belt on one of these involves?
Protip: the entire fucking front need to come apart
>>
>>17593950
This is probably the best S4 you can get. More dependable engine than the older 4.2, and doesn't have that gay electronic steering found in the 2013+

>>17593966
Because maybe he wants a more mature car with a respectable interior. Not some 14-year-old's wet dream with a stupid wing on the back...
>>
>>17594209
Yeah, so he should totally buy an overpriced VW understeer machine instead, that's respectable
>>
>>17594209
>overpriced VAG shit designed with planned obsolescence
>mature and respectable
>>
>overpriced

You just said the value is plummeting, niggers. Pick one.
>>
>>17594214
WRX performs better, but interior is made by Fisher Price and just too boy-racer in general. Fucking embarrassing. I'll take the understeering Audi.
>>
>>17594225
>reading comprehension
What does mature and respectable have to do with a water pump shitting the bed?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.