[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /jag/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (291KB, 1577x915px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
291KB, 1577x915px
who here /jag/
>>
bl
>>
>>17592028
acked
>>
>>17592002
>that license plate
chebby small block?
>>
>>17592002
How does this make you feel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gfQ4jzUEwU&index=61&list=PL12C0C916CECEA3BC
>>
i am not indian
and poo into the loo
>>
>>17592002
>/jag/
It's spelled with an "F" ma dood
>>
>>17592090
Nothing wrong with American muscle in British luxury
>>
>>17592043
probably

XJ coupes with SBC is the new hotness on the collector car market.

They are going for $100k+
>>
I never heard about a Jaguar that wasn't plagued with endless reliability problems and weird engineering.

Undeniably beautiful cars, though.

Just like shown in Madmen desu.
>>
2015 f-type
2016 f-pace
have yet to see another one on the road
t. SoCal
>>
I have a dream of owning an older jag, ripping out those fucked electronics and just setting up the wiring in a durable manner. Then maybe changing the engine out for something with a bit more power and durability.

How difficult would this be?
>>
>>17594173
????
>>
>>17594173
the swapped engine would have its own ECU which you would need to use (or use an aftermarket one) and at that point, you could rip out the electronics, wire the guages, indicators and lights (i'd probably just keep the stock ones to be honest) and wire up the starter (you'd have to run all this through a fuse block too).

it would work just fine. it would be incredibly easy to hotwire though, like any car made before 2000
>>
tfw you want a XJS/12 but they need a ton of work ;-;
>>
>>17594173
Not too difficult.

People that complain about old jags being complicated don't know how to read a wiring diagram in the first place.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.