[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hrv is better than the fit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hrv.png (89KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
hrv.png
89KB, 286x176px
Seriously? It handles better than the fit? What the hell is going on here /o/?
>>
>>17591303
http://www.motortrend.com/cars/honda/hr-v/2016/2016-honda-hr-v-ex-review-update-4/

The article equates it to the tires but shit man...really?
>>
>>17591306
I could see how that'd be, 185s vs 225s, but the price premium of buying a fit on stilts you could get a normal fit and put wider tires on it.
>>
>>17591306
>>17591332
Stop responding to hrv shills
>>
>>17591303
>is this shit CUV better than the shit hatchback it's based on?
Yes, but that's like saying you have syphilis, the best of the sexually transmitted diseases.
The best subcompact hatchbacks on the market at the moment are the Ford Fiesta and Chevrolet Sonic. And the Sonic has CUV variants as well, the Chevrolet Trax, and Buick Encore, and not one of them uses a shit CVT.
The Fiesta does use a notoriously unreliable DCT though.
>>
>>17591385
You literally are delusional if you think either of them are good. Crossover/cvt hate aside...you have absolute trash taste and opinions on cars. The hrv/fit are both bestsellers in the classes they are in.
>>
File: 3a3.png (899KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
3a3.png
899KB, 680x697px
>>17591550
>>
>>17591550
>The hrv/fit are both bestsellers in the classes they are in.
That means absolutely fuck all. All that means is it appeals to clueless women
>>
>>17591582
Yeah but your shilling a chevy trax and chevy sonics as if they are better. They are shit. Ford fiestas are garbage tier.
>>
>>17591592
instead of bitching about how wrong I am, how about proof that isn't sales numbers?
The Sonic uses a more reliable 6 speed automatic and offers a 6 speed manual on every trim level. The Fit doesn't.
The Sonic has sporty suspension tuning that makes it a better handler than the Fit.
The only thing the Fit has over the Sonic is cargo space, and the "magic seats"
I never said the Sonic was worlds better. Only that it is objectively better.
>>
>>17591592
Also this thread isnt even about any other car but the fact that this thing out handles a smaller/lower car. Its pathetic that nobody on this board can have a conversation about any other car aside from like 5. You guys are a novelty to car enthusiasts.
>>
>>17591620
it was explained in the first few posts. Tires make a big difference
>>
>>17591615
The sonic will also end up in the garbage in 4 years. Sonic does look cool though I will give you that. Gm is shit nowadays. Sadly all those cool things you mentioned wont last.
>>
going to dump some more articles
http://thegarage.jalopnik.com/why-everyone-is-going-nuts-over-the-honda-hr-v-and-the-1711649163

http://jalopnik.com/youll-probably-see-honda-hr-vs-all-over-the-place-so-ge-1660921355
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.