[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about that ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: shittier.jpg (824KB, 2048x1426px) Image search: [Google]
shittier.jpg
824KB, 2048x1426px
What do you think about that ?
>>
File: 1500694601859.gif (215KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
1500694601859.gif
215KB, 400x524px
>>17587729
Everything is about a brand these days
>>
>>17587729
Holy fuck they went full hipster retard in that add didn't they? I can't understand why people want to relate to that BS. Guy looks like a fucking idiot
>>
Worse than RWB
>>
No man this beardy will ever wear shorts this tight.
>>
Did they just dun G Wagonified the Land Rover?
>>
>>17587795
the only people who buy overpriced land rovers are the people who buy overpriced everything, including barbershop haircuts and expensive clothing that looks like homeless people wear them
>>
>>17587762
This, Millenials are the first generation to willingly sell themselves out in order achieve intangible and unrewarded points in things like fame and popularity, all while corporations are making money off their efforts.

Its disgusting.
>>
>>17587824

So just like boomers.
>>
>>17587833
Fact: every generation since humans existed has been complete shit
>>
>>17587848
N-no my generation is the b-best
>>
File: damgwF7.gif (1016KB, 322x166px) Image search: [Google]
damgwF7.gif
1016KB, 322x166px
I'd really like a comprehensive list of the things they'll do to a vehicle before they call it "fully "re-engineered"
>>
Source?
>>
>>17587824
>This, Millenials are the first generation to willingly sell themselves out in order achieve intangible and unrewarded points in things like fame and popularity, all while corporations are making money off their efforts.
>Its disgusting.
Nah, thats boomers.
>>
>>17587802
Ever been to Portland?
>>
Don't they put in an LS3?
>>
>>17588442
iirc, twisted just ups the boost on the stock engines, reliability be damned.
>>
>>17587833
>>17587971
Boomers got to live when gas was the cheapest, jobs paid the highest, best retirement plans, and bought the most useless items. They are the most wasteful and entitled generation.
>>
>>17587824
>Millenials are the first generation to willingly sell themselves out
holy shit you are fucking retarded

every generation has sold out to the corporations because they tried changing the world and found out it's too hard without lots of money.

The biggest sellouts were the people whos coming of age was the '60s and '70s, they got high and let all kinds of shit get pushed by those in power, amplifying the problems caused by the boomers.
>>
>>17588335
Portlandfag here. You mean flannel and skinny jeans aren't required attire for beardy men?
>>
>>17587824
>>17587833
>>17587848
>>17587857
THere are no such things as generations and everyone who thinks there are have either A) Not stopped to question it for a second or B) retarded:

The exact milisecond you were born on time's line you share an infinite number of similarites and differences with everyone else going forward and backward forever. There are no breaks, there are no walls, there are no groups along that line.

Generations only make sense for things like cars. A gen 1 camaro and a gen 2 camaro, yeah they're both camaros but there are clear distincitions that exist for all camaros produced in the 1st or 2nd generation years. That is not how it works in society. Culture changes every second of every day. It'd be like if the 1969 camaro blended seamlessly and unnoiceably every year into the 2018 camaro...where do you draw the generational lines? You can't.

tl,dr Generations don't exist, and anyone who buys into a generational identity is a tool
>>
>>17590794
You're a moron

Dont post here again
>>
>>17590820
they don't exist. It's objectively true. Look up what consititutes a millenial, or gen x, or gen y, you can find 10 different year ranges because no one agrees because they're not real.

When the edges are blurred the entire premise is destroyed. You can always say, if 90 is the cut off, then why not 89, then why not 88, and so on and so.

They're literally a made up social """science"""" construct that means w/e the person saying it intends it to mean. The concept that you can know about someone's intrinsic characteristics by knowin the year they were born is not different than astrology.
>>
>>17590820
You are ten times the retard he is.
He's absolutely right, and the idea that human generations are separate and distinct is pushed by corporations who want to sell you products at every stage of your life by convincing you you're "too old" for something that works just fine.
>>
>>17590845
astrology is more based on actual science than the idea of social generations, if we can detect the gravity waves from collapsing black holes thousands of lightyears away then how far-fetched is it that the particular gravitational influence of the planets in our solar system affect the development of life on Earth?
>>
>>17590845
>>17590875
I see your point but the gens aren't hard and fast, just guidelines to draw a point when cultural shifts happen.

I'm different from my older sister, she's different from our mom, mom is different from grandma etc. There are similarities but the disparity is too great to just say "lol we're all people, maaaaan." Your reaction just tells me that autism isn't contained in the millennials.
>>
>>17590909
>the people in my family are different, and everyone in america who corresponds to our respective age ranges definitely share the same similarites and differences we do!
>falling for the generation meme this badly
neck yourself
>>
>>17590918
Generation isn't a meme, now tell me again how much you love the doors and rolling stones and how you wish you were there at Woodstock, maaaaan
>>
>>17590923
literally wtf are you talking about
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.