[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German car cartel: class action lawsuits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: nazis.volkswagen.jpg (73KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
nazis.volkswagen.jpg
73KB, 500x243px
s usual in history, German companies got busted running another cartel lately, since they hate so much Anglo-American type capitalism, fairness, etc.

See:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/07/21/german-car-giants-may-have-colluded-emissions/

"Germany’s biggest carmakers are being investigated on suspicion of operating a secret technology cartel for the past 20 years that led to the dieselgate emissions scandal, it was claimed today."

But as usual nothing will happen to those companies in Germoney or in the EU which is really just an empire of German-Europe. But if you live abroad where the rule of law applies in Anglosphere nations you can punish them and cash in, by joining one of the ongoing class action lawsuits against Volkswagen and its subsidiaries.

American class action lawsuit:
https://www.forthepeople.com/class-action-lawyers/volkswagen-emissions-test-rigging-class-action-lawsuit/

UK class action:
http://www.vwemissionsaction.com/

If anyone knows other class actions to join please share, to help fry and pickle the krauts. Don't be lazy since you can join pretty easy and stand to make some decent money if you have an affected vehicle.
>>
File: 50.png (36KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
50.png
36KB, 300x100px
>Anglo-American type capitalism, fairness, etc.
>>
>>17586904

Frankly I don't like capitalism much, but I included that bit there to try to encourage capitalist shills to rail against Germoney.
>>
>are being investigated on suspicion of operating a secret technology cartel
>are being investigated on suspicion
>suspicion
right...
>>
I wish these car manufactures would simply come out and say all these standards are getting ridiculous.

Government wants emission standards, insurance wants safety ratings, people want to be fun, get good economy and sporty.

VW scandal was a victimless crime. There was no measurable data they were doing anything to the planet until there was a snitch. They were more powerful and got better economy than new models coming out.
>>
>>17586904
Fucking this kek

Meanwhile the companies in the "anglo-american capitalism" are getting bailouts and corporate welfare for almost half a trillion dollars.

That said I do agree that the companies need to be punished/boycotted for this shit, but I doubt the EU or Germany could afford taking any action against them.
>>
>>17586967

Germany has a long history anti-competitive cartels. How does a midget state of 80 million competes for exports with USA and China? German corporations have co-operated internally against foreign firms since the 19th Century. From Henry Morgenthau Jr, US Treasury Secretary 1944:

http://germanywatch.blogspot.com/2012/05/de-industrialisation-in-war.html

> "Under the Nazis, German business assets abroad never were considered as the private property of their owners but as a weapon of economic aggression, political intervention or military preparation for the German state.

The state decided just what business its citizen might keep abroad. Then the state told him what to do with it. One group would be kept operating at enormous loss (met by domestic subsidies) to draw a foreign nation's economy or part of it under German influence. Another would be commanded to use its funds for propaganda, espionage, sabotage, bribery or some- other form of political penetration. Still another would be the medium for stockpiling materials needed in the coming war — oil, rubber, nickel,tungsten, etc.

>...

>As one specific example, the production of magnesium in the
United States was limited by cartel agreements so that even under the spur of the defense emergency our output had gone up from 2,500 tons to only 5,680 while the Germans were turning out 19,000 tons. It was this sort of thing which prompted the Kilgore Committee to declare:

> "Almost immediately, as a consequence of this unholy alliance between Germany and the cartelists, Germany's plans for economic warfare, aimed at ultimate world domination, were expanded. The German Government became a silent partner in the multitude of cartel agreements among German, American, British, French and other concerns with which German industry had established cartel relations.

>...

Also(PDF):

http://chicagounbound.uchicago.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1962&context=uclrev
>>
File: One_of_the_best_Cars_ever_made.jpg (55KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
One_of_the_best_Cars_ever_made.jpg
55KB, 900x600px
I own a Volkswagen and I am a proud Germanophile. All these emission scandals are Israeli-Anglo plots to undermine German industry
>>
>>17586975
>VW scandal was a victimless crime
I could be wrong but I think vw did net good in their crime. I think when travelling 50 miles on the highway and burning 1 gallon of fuel the emitted less than they do when using the programming to pass emissions test.

The test was flawed, and the Germans we're being asked to develop a system to pass a flawed test instead of developing a system to work as best as possible. Germans have a hard time not doing things as best as possible, that includes cars and destroying Europe.
>>
Israel-Anglo Union is really active as of late to undermine German car effort. These smears and extravagant claims serve no other purpose but to harm our precious economy. It is time for these Anglo-nations to make clear on who's side they're on. That of Europe, or that of Israel.
>>
Preposterous ZIO-cartels are doing everything to destroy this list of companies
>>
File: 1447084677593.jpg (21KB, 316x340px) Image search: [Google]
1447084677593.jpg
21KB, 316x340px
are krauts the jews of europe?

non white mongols with a perennial victimhood complex who try and push their products above all and will always no matter what quickly change the subject when exposed?
>>
>>17587089
Krauts are the anti-thesis of Jews idiot
>>
>>17587089
>>17587301

Yes, Krauts spread misery, try to undermine other states, always try to dominate, they ruin Europe like their Imperial German, Nazi, Visigoth, Ostrogoth, etc. ancestors. Basically what the forged elder protocols of Zion claimed Jews do, nasty Germoneys actually do.
>>
>>17587044
All cars would be getting better fuel economy if they didn't have to pass these ridiculous emission standards. This is why the governments are hitting vw hard. They don't want anyone to understand the truth.
>>
File: 1473787166174.jpg (35KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
1473787166174.jpg
35KB, 552x552px
>tfw drive a 2.5L gas engine VW so I'm not able to collect free gibs from this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.