[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CARS WITH ONLY ONE PEDAL THE FUTURE IS NOW!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: future.gif (681KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
future.gif
681KB, 250x188px
>he needs a brake pedal
>his gas pedal doesn't also function as the brake pedal
>he needs a clutch pedal
>he needs a transmission with more than one gear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAZmx8pDalc
How much more can cars possibly be dumbed down?
>>
File: 066a14c.jpg (76KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
066a14c.jpg
76KB, 612x612px
fucking datsun should just go back to making terrible ecoboxes and mediocre sports cars
>>
>>17584367
this is fine for the average normie.
>>
>>17584367
This allows for more efficient regenerative braking. You still have the normal brake pedal for harder braking, and this only works when you turn on the e-pedal mode.

This is great for extending your electric range.
>>
>>17584448
exactly. And, your brake pads last like 7x as long.

The Bolt has the same sorta thing, but they opted to use a paddle on the back of the steering wheel. I dunno which type I would prefer, probably the paddle.
>>
>>17584382
I don't even know if that's unsafe or not
>>
>>17584448
>Be dumb normie
>Have a new car with some "e-pedal" thing
>It's pretty cool, I've always had trouble using two pedals
>Suddenly need to stop for a car that ran a stop sign
>forget/too clueless to understand there's still an actual brake pedal and actual brakes
>slam on the accelerator and cause a huge accident
oops lol
>>
has this mod been done before
>the premise is that certain weapons only do damage to certain enemies:
>lost souls can only be damaged by rockets
>chaingunners can only be damaged by fists
>imps can only be damaged by the BFG
>>
>>17584560
fuck I thought I was in the /vr/ doom general
too many tabs open for my own fucking good
>>
>>17584509
The braking the regenerative braking generates isn't enough to get by with alone on most drives. There will still be many situations where you need to use the normal brake pedal, enough to where its frequent use won't cause retards to forget about the normal brakes.
>>
This isn't a new concept.

Good cars and bikes have really fucking strong engine braking.
>>
>>17584560
>imps only damaged by bfg

jesus christ that sounds annoying. lets just fight barons with the pistol but no charge mode allowed

by the way this is a DOOM thread now fuck you guys
>>
I mean if you are a sub-human garbage with automatic car, does it matter if the car has 2 pedal or 1 pedal?
1 pedal is probably enough.
>>
>>17584572
maybe a more interesting idea would to have it so if you overkill an enemy by too much it's health wraps around. Like at the gib threshold and its equivalent
>>
If you've ever been lucky enough to drive a vehicle with an engine brake, it's basically the same functionality. It's also really intuitive, reduces brake wear, and makes driving in high congestion traffic much less stressful
>>
>>17584367
even with a slipper clutch my motorcycle has strong enough engine braking to slow the bike a lot of the time
>>
>>17584367
And that pedal shall be directly connected to the direct injectors. LIFE WILL BE GLORIOUS.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.