[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you go for a drive Where do you usually go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1500694601859.gif (215KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
1500694601859.gif
215KB, 400x524px
When you go for a drive
Where do you usually go?
>>
>>17581961
Just north or south of town usually... If I go SOMEWHERE to drive its usually the South Dakota black hills or Montana/Colorado rockies.
>>
File: IMG_4617.jpg (63KB, 596x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4617.jpg
63KB, 596x380px
>>17581961
I live where TRC does their pulls, so if I need to roll race I head out there. If I just want to cruise, my fat ass picks up ice cream and after I take the winding roads.
>>
>>17581961
I live just outside town and there are some twisty backroads you can take into town for oreilys or pizza
>>
Ur mum's house
>>
>>17581961
Through the old part of the downtown area near where I live so I can look at my reflection rolling past in the big shop windows.
>>
>>17581961
Twisty country roads. My 'going for a drive' has been transferred over to the motorbike now I have one, so I like a mix of tricky bendy bits and straight fast bits. Getting to any of them requires practicing traffic and low-speed manoeuvring.
>>
>>17581961
To the next town over since they have lots of trees on their streets and a large roundabout that rarely gets used. Its relaxing to go in circles and listening to your self BRAAPing with the leaves.
>>
VA-123 down to the end and back it's my main road
>>
>>17581961
Drive 40 mins away to the mississippi then usually up it for a few miles before heading home on the twisties
>>
>>17582249

This.

ur moms house faggit
>>
File: route1.png (391KB, 1412x1052px) Image search: [Google]
route1.png
391KB, 1412x1052px
>>17581961
here.
>>
The highway.

We usually don't get traffic at all so I just coast and listen to music. Eventually I start feeling tired and head back.
>>
Your mom's house.
>>
Got a few routes on the outer parts of the city I go where I can cruise with little traffic, or gun it if I feel like going faster with plenty of room to move around.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.