[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people on car specific forums...or any special interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1500481595917.jpg (467KB, 2396x1667px) Image search: [Google]
1500481595917.jpg
467KB, 2396x1667px
Why do people on car specific forums...or any special interest forums dislike discussing the subject matter?

you have dudes who seem to literally just prowl those forums just to tell off people (who have low post counts)for making new threads and to use the search function, instead of just helping a nigga out

like nigga I'm not going through some 500 page sticky or get recommendations from a thread from 2005 where prices and shit have most likely changed.

do people really rather just have dead ass forums than ones that are more active regardless of repetitive topics?

even you guys are more friendly in terms of help and suggestions.
>>
shut up fag
>>
>>17577704
because theyre asshats.
>look at this old how to
>none of the pictures work
>>
>>17577704
Mr. Bestacle
Total Posts: 52844

I'm locking this thread and giving you a warning, hope you like the forum.

Put this in your sig if you h8 Mitt Romney >:((
"Wow that's gay ahaha" - hondafan92
>>
>>17577878
Missfiring Sistemu
Total Posts: 69,999

Get the fuck out of here with that gay azz shit you fagmunch

I deepthroat Manuals for a living ;)
"You didn't an hero fast enough"
-Sonicblonicfan83
>>
>>17577704
Reminds me of the Tshock Terraria forums, where they would post a howto then one of their egoist mods would delete it or archive it, then if you posted asking how to do something they would get all anal and screech at the poster. If your forum was the library of Alexandria then it may be warranted, but not in the case of a bullshit niche where you're just doing it to stomp on people. Just keep digging OP.
>>
>>17578587
>>17577813
Ikr

nigga could at least link you to to the right thread
>>
I try to avoid asking mundane questions because your question has probably been asked a couple hundred times. This is kind of becoming an issue as some of these forums are nearly 20 years old and some members have been active the entire time.

Show that you are going to be a contributing member of the forum, post your car, post some interesting things about it or things you've done to it. Then ask what you want.
>>
File: 1496118961784.jpg (45KB, 766x623px) Image search: [Google]
1496118961784.jpg
45KB, 766x623px
>all those guides and how-tos that are useless now because the images were hosted on photobucket
>>
>>17579312
i want to murder normies who use photobucket
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.