[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people buy tier 2 brands?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: AR-303169995.jpg (52KB, 901x542px) Image search: [Google]
AR-303169995.jpg
52KB, 901x542px
Why do people buy tier 2 brands?
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 1000x753px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 1000x753px
Europeans need something to drive.
>>
>>17577409
tier 2 jobs
>>
>>17577421
That's funny because three of the tier 2 brands aren't sold in Europe, and the fourth is only more or less officially imported.
>>
>>17577439
tier 1 is all American, only losers think euro cars are top tier autos.
>>
>>17577409
Usually best bang for buck.
If you've got some extra to spare tier1 is really nice.
Both fulfill a market need.
Also:
Dutchfag here. Besides driving i ride a bicycle. Daily.
I usually buy really crappy ones for 50€ and ride them for 3 years and then just buy new. I don't get people who spend 500 on their bike, worry for 10 years if it gets stolen and what not, then sell it for 50€ to me.
I spend less than half and never worry if it gets stolen or not and can buy a new second hand bike at a moments notice. (Always make sure you have something saved up. Match this to your potential needs.)
>>
>>17577456
Your country is failing, fatass
>>
>>17577465
okay muhammed
>>
>>17577409
I think this every day when I see new french cars like Peugeot and Renault.

Why won't they just get a few years older Volkswagen, Volvo, etc instead of those new frenchies?
Better yet used Mercedes,
BMW, etc but I know that they can be scary to maintain and to buy used if you you know nothing about cars.

So I've deducted that total normies and mostly women prefer brand new shitty cars to only few year old better cars when they cost the same.
Serves them right but still pretty sad.
>>
>>17577488
That's objectively wrong though.
Current french cars are reliable and cheap/easy to service.
German shit is only worth getting on lease so you don't have to give a shit about the maintenance headaches.
>>
>>17577465
OK buddy keep telling yourself that as your whole continent depends on us.
>>
>>17577456
Lmao @ dis nigga
>>
>>17577409
>Lexus

I considered them Tier 2 up until the LFA. Since the LFA Lexus has been making all the right moves in terms of design and performance. Coupled with the overall better quality/reliability they seem to have the best futute prospects in the industry. I even like the the over-the-top fascias. Bite me bitch.
>>
File: 20160427_201129.jpg (629KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160427_201129.jpg
629KB, 2048x1152px
>>17578423
This.

I'm just deathly afraid of them getting successful, cutting corners and cheapening on quality and thus we lose reliability, quality, etc.

My family's been sticking with Lexus for decades, the newer models have definitely cut corners on interior quality, ride quality, etc. compared to 90s-2000s era Lexacunt. This is true for Toyocunt as well. The Japs are turning into the Burgers these days.

The upside is now we get more F-SPURT down our throats, yummy
>>
>>17577409
Why do people buy at all?
>>
>>17577409
The only good reliable brands I see is:
>Infiniti
>Acura
>and Lexus

Everything else is unreliable garbage.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.