[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMART ForTwo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7711.jpg (93KB, 640x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7711.jpg
93KB, 640x706px
I'm considering getting one of these little faggots.

It won't be a daily driver.
Just something to go to the city/run errands in that isn't a truck with a tow hitch and the turning circle of a locomotive.

The one I'm looking at is a 1.0L gasoliner.
It drives like a go kart and really hates potholes but is pretty nice otherwise.
The A/C is in them is worthless.

It can accelerate uphill in 3rd geat which was unexpected.
The interior is decent comfort wise.

Anyone have experience with them? What should I look out for regarding common faults, etc?

>>
>>17576286
Have you considered a Twingo?
>>
I would get one and have it chopped up. It would be the moist awesome town car if you cut off the doors and pillars
>>
>>17576340
suicide doors on the smart
>>
>>17576286
It's kind of stupid, considering its competition. It gets very good gas mileage, but not great. It also needs premium gas, so it's not as cheap to run as it looks. But, it's rear-engine RWD, so that's fun. Overall, it's a pretty okay car.
>>
>truck with a tow hitch
>>
Sounds like the car you're looking for is a Twingo.
>>
>>17576286
3000 eurobux? You can easily buy a compact or subcompact car for that, and those are way more practical while only being a one or two feet longer
>>
>>17576286
>Anyone have experience with them? What should I look out for regarding common faults, etc?
the thing is eating oil rings for breakfast, but if you aren't planning to put a lot of miles on it you should be fine. other than that they are mechanically okay and the perfect city car.
>>
>>17576286
It's great for tight euro cities where you always struggle to find parking.
The gearbox has been improved from the last gen so that one only takes a week to change gears instead of a season.

Ride quality is mediocre at best overall, the suspension are hard as balls and the car still pitches like a motherfucker. So avoid potholes like the plague like you already said or it will bend rims like it's noone's business.
Also avoid highways. It can actually reach highway speeds, but the steering is too sensible and the car so light that any unexpected wind bursts or even just a truck passing by will make you swerve quite a lot.

After all, if it's not your main vehicle and you use it as intended you won't have many complaints with it. Just stick to the city and enjoy parking where other cars can't. It will serve you well for that.
>>
>>17576471
Thats the old 600cc engine.

This is the newer 999cc Mitsubishi one.
>>
>>17576286
Hayabusa swap it the turbo make sure to slam it on toyos and dayily it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.