[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Uber stories? Thoughts on Ubering?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ubereverywhere.jpg (149KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
ubereverywhere.jpg
149KB, 1000x800px
>>
uber ain't worth it
your personal insurance covers your car when you're not using Uber, and Uber covers you when you have a passenger. when you're driving around with the app open, you're uninsured. You can get separate insurance but that costs money

most of the time you don't have a ride, if your rating falls below five stars you get fucked hard on fares

a lot of fares are too short to be worthwhile, plus wear and tear on your car as you're waiting to get fares...
>>
>>17576055
Don't do it op
My sister did it for a month and quit because she was too fed up with drunk guys harassing her while driving also her back seats now smell like a fucking homeless shelter from people either spilling their beers pissing/shitting themselves or throwing up in her car
>>
Here's my fucking story.

>2016
>Pick up some asshole poo in loo
>have to wait for his stupid ass for 6 minutes because he wasn't ready
>said something "mean" to him in the nicest way possible
>fucking asshole slams my door when he enters
>I tell him not to slam my door
>faggot loo replies with "We got off on the wrong foot" because I told him he should of been ready when I arrived.
>drops him off, fucking curry nigger slams my door again

No, now I can see how Taxi drivers feel. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>17576146
>picking up a poo in lop in the first place
Well theres your problem right there.
>>
>>17576059
Lyft did me well though.
>>
>>17576146
dude he's the one paying you, if he wants you to wait you wait.
>>
Uber driver are dumb as shit

>Standing on corner of 31st and 9th ave
>Request an uber
>wait 5 mins
>get a call from the dude
>"where are you"
>"I'm standing under the street sign of 31st and 9th ave"
>driver says "no you are not I am here and I don't see you"
>goes on for an entire minute
>He is insisting that I am lying to him.
>Check GPS
>he's on 25th street
>cancel it and hail a cab.

Fuck uber
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.