[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone red pill me on the M-Sport package? What exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Can someone red pill me on the M-Sport package? What exactly does it include? I was hoping to pick up a 2014 335i with that twin turbo N54? because I've seen the YouTube videos of how fast it can be with the JB4 flash but will I need the M-Sport package for these same performances?
>>
stiffer lower springs (except the xdrive) and other cosmetic shit
>>
stiffer, lower suspension settings, different, bigger wheels, different skirts and bumpers, recaro sport seats, sport steering wheel, black alcantara headlining, that's all.
you can run a non-M sport 335i with JB4 just fine
>>
>>17575832
Body kit and wheels mainly, you can actually spec them so they don't come with the stiff suspension. You also get better seats, although they are not Recaro, they are actually comfortable. Again though, you can usually spec the better sports seats on the SE models. a few other cosmetic touches as others have mentioned but the engines and drivetrain are exactly the same as on other models.

If you are buying used you can put the VIN into the BMW website and it will tell you the detailed spec of the car so you can check it all there.
>>
Body kit, major suspension tweaks, some interior changes like steering wheels, different rims and tires

The M sport is a handling package. They do not do anything with the motor
>>
>>17575832
get a 135i and be happier
>>
>>17576282

The reality is that a 135i is actually a better fit for what I need. I am parking it in a garage that is verrrrrrry tight and I honestly don't know if the length and width of the 335i will fit. I know for a fact the 135i will fit. My issue with the 135s is they are hard to find non-niggered out and I am also looking for something newish. 2013 is pushing it in terms of age which is the last year of the 135i iirc
>>
>>17576438
>>17576282

Not to mention the 135i is only RWD
>>
>>17575832
everyone will call you a faggot

faggot
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.