[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jake Paul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: FUCK.gif (3MB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.gif
3MB, 800x451px
Look at what this shithead did now.
>>
Quien?
>>
>>17574634
lets be honest, it was probably due for a new cat. which is pricey
>>
>>17574705
No reason to blow it up though.
>>
>convertible
Nothing of value lost
>>
>>17574634

I always find it funny how the autist in this board care so much about cars, they think they've got a right to defend them over their owners rights of ownership.

You even get backlash just for thinking about buying certain cars. I don't own you anything you weeabos. If I want to buy an MR2 and drift it, I fucking will.
>>
>>17575171
for the 4,000th time, MR2s are not designed to drift
>>
>>17575209
IM GETTING PAPER AT MCDONALDS BRUH, GONNA GET AN MR2 AND DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT DEAL WITH IT BRUH
>>
>>17575209
What cars are designed to drift?
>>
>>17575212
are you doing this for a reaction? is this a cry for help? ill listen to you if you need someone

>>17575217
i can tell you whats not designed to drift, and thats a light, mid engined car. theres no good weight distribution at all if you want to drift.
>>
>>17575230
>are you doing this for a reaction? is this a cry for help?
I'm doing it to make that guy look dumb, he already made a thread the other day about "muh minimum wage job I'm gonna buy an mr2 and drift it you can't stop me."

>ill listen to you if you need someone
Nah you don't want to listen to me man, you'll be here all night.
>>
>>17575217
the gt86 comes with prius tires because toyota says it makes the car more exciting. a car marketed as the spiritual successor to the "drift king"'s shitbox of choice has shitty tires to make the car more exciting. it's also an FR car, the inferior layout for grip, with shitty weight distribution that makes it all too easy to break the rear loose, while miatas need some pretty jerky driving and hard braking into sharp corners to get skidding without suspension setup and an LSD/welded diff unless you're clutch kicking as hard as you can.
>>
>>17575171
>if I want to buy a car and immediately crash it because I know fuck-all about chassis i will
>>
>>17575230
usually FR cars
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.