[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: corvette.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
corvette.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
Thinking about buying the Vette, your thoughts/ advice?
>>
>>17574576
I thought those were GTA IV graphics at first
>>
>>17574587
I can see that now that you mentioned it lol
>>
>>17574576
Just to let you know BBB is bullshit. I can pay them right now and have A+ rating on my store
>>
File: banshee.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
banshee.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>17574576
You're out of touch
I'm out of time
But I'm out of my head
When you're not around
>>
>>17574598
True, but if the car is in decent drivable shape, is 2500 a good deal for an '84 manual Corvette?
>>
>>17574599
>those lights
They couldn't use ANY other way to avoid copyright and still keep the popups?
>>
>>17574662
Pop ups would have been extra polygons
>>
>>17574631

No. The '84 was possibly the second-worst Vette ever made. The greatly improved the engine in 1985, and improved the suspension in 1988. There's been a guy trying to sell an '88 near here needing minor work for $2500 for over a year with no luck.

I'd be looking at an '88+. If you you really want to step up get a '92 or newer. Should be $4-6K plus.
>>
>>17574576
If you want a C4, get the 88-91. They have updated interior and the TPI L98. Also, they are small as fuck so definitely test drive because it isn't the most comfortable care unless you're tiny.
>>
>>17574746
For sure I would test drive, and I'm 6'3 so good to know about the interior. As for the engine and trans I plan on swapping both later down the road
>>
>>17574576
>buying a shitbox from a dealer
shiggy diggy.

only the lt1 vettes are any good. buy from a private seller that has maintenance records.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.