[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car bargaining help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5421.jpg (41KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5421.jpg
41KB, 780x438px
So this guy just texted me after I test drive his car a few days ago and said someone offered him $4500 which is a lot less than the listed price but he wants to offer it to me because he think I will appreciate it more. Is this legit or is he just trying to get me to buy it? It's a 2002 trans am ws6 that was rebuilt and has a royally fucked exhaust and interior. I'm thinking it's not a bad deal it should cost more than 1.5k to fix the exhaust and get new seats and airbags what do you guys think?
>>
>>17571393

Yes do it. A WS6 is worth more than that. How can you possibly expect to get one cheaper?
>>
>>17571408
But it's a rebuild and I'm worried it will just become an unsellable money pit
>>
>>17571489
If the title isnt clean dont bother unless you plan on using the parts for a clean car. Its seriously not worth it to put money into a salvage/rebuild car.
>>
>>17571393
>Buying GM
>Buying rebuilt engines with no paperwork
>Thinking that generation even gets a second glance from qts

Your taste is shit
>>
File: 1468948160519.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1468948160519.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>17571508
>>
>>17571393
You need to post a chicken and corvette to your shitty thread
>>
Guarantee he did not just turn down someone hading him 4500 for a car with blown airbags and a salvage title cuz he thinks you might appreciate it more.

He's trying to get out from underneath it and would appreciate 4500 bucks.

Why are YOU looking at completely fucked cars above 5 grand? Just get something fun.
>>
File: 1500551486280.jpg (77KB, 750x731px) Image search: [Google]
1500551486280.jpg
77KB, 750x731px
>>17571393
Dont buy a problem OP. Spend 6k on a Z28 that hasn't been wrecked.

Have you even driven other F-body?
>>
>>17571393
Why haven't you offered him $2500?
>>
>>17571393
Bro don't go for that shitty wrecked ws6. Either save up another 5k for one that's not fucked up or buy a decent third gen for 4k and put 1k into the engine
>>
>>17571393
OP I'm starting to get pissed at the fact that every other fucking thread practically is about you and your WS6 just fucking find one that's nice and if you don't have the money for the price range of it save up then come back to buying it also if this is going to be your DD good luck faggot
>>
>>17572360
Better than endless Corvette vs amg threads
>>
>>17571393
What the hell is wrong with you faggots? This is the third one. Take your shit back to /b/ where it belongs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.