[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My new car cleaning business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1497810906018.jpg (50KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497810906018.jpg
50KB, 640x360px
Hey /o/!

I worked as a student cleaning and detailing cars for the government (about 15 cars needed to be totally cleaned every week).

Now im done with my education, which has nothing to do with cars, but i look back at how much i loved my student job. Everyone who used the cars praised me so much and they told me how much they loved getting in to a clean car - they often told me that they had ''new car'' experience.

Now i want to start my own small business where i clean peoples cars in their private drive way. I wondered if any of you have any tips? Any small things that you do to your own car that you think i could implement to give an even better experience is appreciated!

If interested i drive a 1988 Mercedes 190 E with engine swap to a W124 3.0L 6l
>>
what's the nastiest shit you've seen?
>>
>>17571068
Some of the cars are off road cars that are used by some outdoor type guys.

Everyone is used to the cars being completely clean monday morning. These guys where out in 30 degrees celcius monday and had a lot of fruit, coffee (with milk) and shit and just threw the garbage in the car. Mud everywhere, food on seats, on the floor, steering wheel - you get the drift. This car sat in heat with 1 windows rolled down 3 cm. I came to this car on the following sunday after it had been sitting for 6 days in that heat.

I unlocked car and just jumped right inside to put key in the ignition and instantly threw up inside on the floor. Worst smell in my life and i been in some shitty backstreets in both Thailand and Africa.

I used all day on that car alone and had to come in to work again the day after...
>>
>>17571115
Did you at least cum on the headrest?
>>
>>17571172
I came when your moms head rested on my cock.
>>
>>17571115
Any blood or spent shells?
>>
>>17571186
Plenty of blood, i don't ever ask about anything. Also used condoms even though we never drive with citizens... So someone fucked a coworker and didnt give a fuck lol. But they know im cool so i guess it is someone that knows me.
>>
File: JOnkW8a.jpg (158KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
JOnkW8a.jpg
158KB, 800x600px
Please no more derail, you can ask question but please contribute! Tips on stuff that you do on your own car to make it pop even more.

Pic related. Same interior i have in my W201.
>>
>>17571055
>i clean peoples cars in their private drive way.
VERBOTEN
>>
>>17571055
don't let aut/o/tists keep you down, you can make it work
>>
>>17571339
And why is that? I know other companies that do this exact thing, but i did a market analysis and no one i my part of the country does this. At least they dont advertise on the platforms i tend to. The business is going to happen, im just interested in your advise as you guys actually care a lot about cars, and therefore must have some good advise as how to keep and clean one!

>>17571353
Thank you - it will work, i promise. Only looking for that special touch that you do to your own car that regular people might overlook. The small detail that make your car stand out.
>>
>>17571412
>And why is that?
I was just shitposting. In some areas it might not be allowed to wash cars on your driveway because dirt mixed with oil/gas/shit will sink into the ground where it shouldn't go. Might be different where you live or want to do your work.

Best of luck, sounds like a great opportunity
>>
File: 15005757497261565018089.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
15005757497261565018089.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Would you clean my skeleman?
>>
>>17571418
Didnt even consider that oil / grease thing. Might actually look into that, thanks for mentioning it. Other businesses are doing this thing already but they might do something to prevent this.

>>17571435
Hung himself because of 4x4. 7/10 would clean
>>
>>17571442
welcome to the land of needing 4x4 to get out your yard
Had to take him off the rearview because I kept getting called racist even though his head is too big for him to be black
>>
>>17571454
Niggers actually have a larger cranium than europeans and even bigger than asians. But i get your drift.

Sucks about your yard, but 4x4 has its own charm if you are into that.

Any tips for my OP?
>>
>>17571454
>forgot to contribute
Wax my windshield like daddy chrisfix teaches you
>>
>>17571463
>Wax my windshield like daddy chrisfix teaches you
Yeah, great idea OP. This way a month, maybe two down the road the owner can thank you.

>Always just use RainX on my windows
>Decided to wax them one day, was completely amazed at how well they looked
>About two, maybe three weeks later at night I may as well have closed my eyes

The hazing was horrific after it had been on nearly a month. Washed them off and RainX'd them.
>>
File: lol.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>>17571185
wow you don't last very long don't ya?
>>
>>17571055
Make sure to get the ceiling when you're cleaning the inside. As a car detailer that's something I usually leave dirty cause I'm lazy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.