[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you react?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: capture4558fpw3.343.jpg (40KB, 720x308px) Image search: [Google]
capture4558fpw3.343.jpg
40KB, 720x308px
>at a red light this comes next to you and starts revving

>inb4 you ignore it

Your 4/10 tinder date noticed the challenge
>>
ignore it because its a 100hp civic
>>
>>17569465
have fun not fucking for another 5 years before you land another date

with women once you drop the alpha act ITS ALL OGREEEEEE
>>
Ignore it and impress my date by not being a man child.
>>
>>17569486
you dont know shit about women. in her eyes you are a beta cuck

the least you can do is start swearing at him at the red light to make him not race you
>>
>at a stoplight in the city
>some boitoi faggots in snapbacks pull up beside us
>riding some kind of ricey JDM thing
>"wanna race?"
>"let's race"
>we're in a fucking Volvo 240
Nigga why?
>>
>>17569457
>4/10 tinder date
why am i giving her a lift home again? if achmed the uber driver wants his way with her he can race the fucking charger, not me.
>>
>>17569494
What kind of white trash women do you date?
>>
>>17569457
1) Act like I'm on board with this
2) At the green light, jump forward a couple inches
3) Watch guy race himself into a tree
4) Laugh
>>
Blow the doors off that bitch in my Prius.
>>
>>17569457
I locate where OP lives, knock on his door and demand that he also post a chicken and a corvette on his shitty tired thread.
>>
>"you're a hard fucking lad racing a corsa in a charger aren't you? Fuck off you fucking tosspot."
>she suddenly feels compelled to suck my dick then and there
>>
>>17570606
I did this not too long ago and got a guy nabbed by the police.
>>
>>17571642
I had it happen a month ago with a Tesla, and I didn't even look at the guy, much less encourage him.
He just took off at the green, and almost t-boned another car turning on to the road.
>>
>>17569457
Race him. I never turn down a challenge from a decent car, assuming it's in an empty enough area.
>>
Ask him what the retail on one of those is.
>>
>>17569457
Take a corner
>>
>>17571885
He cant hear you over his engine roar
>>
File: 2015-08-11_17-07-43_168.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-11_17-07-43_168.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
Probably wonder what kind of self esteem issues he has if he's challenging a bone stock f150 from the 70s to a stoplight race.
>>
>>17571850
My guy was an m3, I would have smoked the shit out of him, but I goaded him by revving my engine and didn't do shot when it turned green.
>>
>>17572653
No lack of dickheads with lots to prove.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.