[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle of the shitboxes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Whats the better car in /o/s opinion: the Abarth 595 Competizione or the Mini Cooper John Cooper Works?
>>
File: Need for Speed 2015 header art.jpg (370KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Need for Speed 2015 header art.jpg
370KB, 1920x1080px
>>17569449
>better car in /o/ opinion
>/o/ opinion

Meme
>>
Oh I see, you fags can argue about 90s nippon shitboxes all fucking day, but i get no replies. i hate you :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>17569449
The problem is I have no experience with either.
The Minis are really unreliable but I know one or two people with JCW Minis and they love them!
But Fiat isn't known for its reliability either.

The mini is questionablly better looking because it doesn't look like a smart car. But the Abarth sounds glorious.

At the end of the day, it would come down to the driving experience and I haven't driven either so
>>
>>17569449
Mix
It
Ngain
Iony
>>
>>17569449
Fiesta ST of course.
>>
>>17569728
as somebody who's owned a mini cooper for about 6 years now and only recently sold it: they aren't as unreliable as people make them out to be

that being said, nobody should fucking get one

they're fun cars, they basically remind me of miatas if they were FWD (tight cornering, short and tight feeling gear shift, etc) but despite all of that you shouldn't get one

and the main reason is resale value

oh also good luck selling it if yours is a manual, the only people who buy them are women wanting a cute-looking automatic

the interior is cramped, more cramped than a miata even

that's all

as for looks, the mini cooper looks better. it's got variety to its design but with the fiats it's like they picked one color (and ONLY one color) to paint the entire car with, even the interior. reminds me of those old vw bugs
>>
>>17569947
so what your sayin' is, i can pick up a used 5 speed mini for cheap.
>>
>>17569947
The nice thing the Fiat has going for it is if you buy it a couple years old then it's already depreciated so much that you won't lose a terrible amount selling it.
>>17569728
Ironically the engine in the Abarth and the 595 is one of the most reliable that Fiat has ever made. As for the rest of the car it's typical Fiat build quality: cheap and rattley. It also feels much taller than the Mini (because it is) and as a result causes a bit of pucker factor when taking corners at speed.
>>
>>17569957
hells yeah nigga, i'm just saying that nobody should ever buy them new because their value plummets fast
>>
my reasons for hating the fiat are simple

i think they're ugly

it's like the scion xb, especially those first gen models

they look absolutely fucking disgusting and i don't want to be seen driving around in a literal shitbox, regardless of how good the car is
>>
>>17569947
Just rented one, it drives great!! Much better than my Golf
>>
>>17569947
nice reddit spacing you fucking faggot
>>
File: S7-modele--renault-twingo-3.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
S7-modele--renault-twingo-3.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
>>17569449
Twingo
>>
>>17569971
>Fiat quality

Rectify: Only the ones made in Mexico

European Abarth are fine.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.