[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERIC THE CAR GUY QUITTING YOUTUBE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

RIP Sweet Prince :( who's next? RCR? Scotty? Doug?
>>
>>17567908
He's not quitting. Just taking a break.
>>
>>17567908
but y?
>>
good I hate that fucking Fairmont. did you see that list. I'm sure 75% of it was shit for that stupid car.
>>
>>17567918

I'm not convinced. I think he's calling it for good.

Youtube ain't what it used to be though, why waste time and effort on it if a guy can't even make a decent living?
>>
we still have Eric O and Ivan
>>
File: 1488422137545.jpg (4KB, 157x179px) Image search: [Google]
1488422137545.jpg
4KB, 157x179px
>>17567908
>>17568315

You're one drama hungry little faggot.
He stated SEVERAL TIMES in this video that he will just pause his ETCG videos for a while because he has tons of shit to do. He even said that his other channel will get some updates here and there still.

You should totally send an application to Jalopnik or Buttfeed, you'd fit perfectly in there.
>>
>>17568418

Oh, I didn't watch the video, just read the comments to be honest family man.
>>
>>17567908
sucks, but its whatever. watching fairmont stuff was interesting but got boring quickly. very sparse actual repairs. also gets bitchy when his fanbase tells him what they want and then gets bitchy when his viewership and income drops
>yo we want more repairs and less fairmont
>its what i wanna do so its what im gonna upload
>kcyabye
>omg guise youtube just aint what it used to be
maybe he will finish the fairmont finally and get back to being a mechanic like 2/3 of his viewership wants and expects. im calling it now though, hes gonna finish it and its gonna get totaled hardcore or stolen or something within 3 months. you know its gonna happen.
>>
>>17567908
I can't believe i watched this clickbait title trash, i feel tricked
>I'm still releasing videos
>Just different videos
Wow what a scoop
>>
>>17568315
>guy can't even make a decent living?
Define "decent". With the amount of subs he has, I wouldn't be surprised if he made over 200k a year.
>>
>>17569345

He's said it himself that his videos aren't paying the bills anymore. He's even avoided being a faggot with Patreon/gofundme shit like all the other greedy youtubers.
>>
File: yeah about that.png (786KB, 809x1815px) Image search: [Google]
yeah about that.png
786KB, 809x1815px
>>17569358
filename related
>>
>>17569345
Not since YouTube's algorithm has changed.

Subscribers are irrelevant anymore. YouTube prefers quantity over quality videos.

He's act probably not making as much as he use to by any means.

>>17568048
What's wrong with the Fairmont? The entire series is a very useful and well documented.

Is it because it isn't hip and with the times? Is it the carb?
>>
>>17569358
also what fucking bills does he have that he cant keep up with as a self employed mechanic? he should be making a decent amount of money and youtube should just be a pretty side check. unless hours and hours of fairmont work is cutting into his work time or he is just bad with money
>>
>>17569379
Not so much he's bad with money, but he buys parts for the Fairmont, mangled them, and then bought diff parts as he changed his mind.

Regardless, that's probably just the lint in his pocket book.

He probably went from making bank until YouTube changed the algorithms. Now he's probably bringing in slightly above wageslave funds from his hours of work.
>>
>>17569365

>Offers extra shit for premium members
>Probably worth $35/year if you like his videos

Meanwhile...

>Regular Furfaggot Reviews has a patreon
>all you get is to do a "google hangout" with him
>No extra content
>>
>>17569379
I think I remember him saying it takes nearly all day to shoot and edit a 30 min video. So if he is making videos, he isn't really able to work on customer cars

>>17569367
Some of the Fairmont stuff was pretty tedious and boring. Some was interesting, but some of it was way to drawn out.
>>
>>17569399
> but he buys parts for the Fairmont, mangled them, and then bought diff parts as he changed his mind.
so he knows he is losing a fuckton of money, and continues to buy parts for his project. sound idea. either way, you dont go buy a $50k car if the government accidentally gives you a $68k tax refund instead of $6800 then complain you cant afford your bills when the government comes to collect.

>>17569402
>paying for anything from the fiero fursuit
>even watching him at all for free
you have a whole other set of problems if thats the case. either way the claim was
>He's even avoided being a faggot with Patreon/gofundme shit
and while its technically correct, he still has as "you can give me money for some no effort perks" option.

>>17569406
>So if he is making videos, he isn't really able to work on customer cars
again, solid decision making. neglect your business for youtube as you know youre starting to lose money, then get mad when the business doesnt pay the bills when youtube tit dries up again. he said in his video hes actually paying a company to edit for him, so thats more money and he is still going to put out less content.
>>
>>17567908
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.