[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats wrong with the TT RS /o/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: ABT-Audi-TTRS-R-news.jpg (135KB, 1110x570px) Image search: [Google]
ABT-Audi-TTRS-R-news.jpg
135KB, 1110x570px
Whats wrong with the TT RS /o/?
>>
>>17562488
It's "TT" but not twin turbo
>>
>>17562488
It doesn't come in manual. But I actually like they way it looks desu senpai.
>>
>>17562488
>VAG
>>
>>17562488
it's based on the Beetle
>>
>>17562488
haldex fwd biased ""awd""
slower and more expensive than the m2
>>
>>17562488
Audi really outdid themselves on the look of the new TT. Unfortunately the car still has fwd biased AWD. I could care less in the base model and etc, but in the RS model? Really Audi really?
Could have been a modern day Quattro if they had given it a manual and real AWD.
>>
>>17562488
It's literally unironically actually a Golf. God alone knows why Audi keeps making this shit instead of a proper sports car, they have the know-how and experience (R8/Lamborghini) and have Porsche to steal from. It just doesn't make any sense.
>>
Understeer
>>
File: mete evrenol.jpg (6KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
mete evrenol.jpg
6KB, 189x267px
>>17562488
>German engineering
>>
Audi make leasemobiles that are god-tier at launching due to quattro and short gears but that's where their sportiness ends.
>>
>>17563485

Except its not a Golf. Has a true quadro awd and a 5 cylinder Audi engine that sounds insane.
>>
>>17563485
Cucks buy it like hot bread.
>>
>>17563485
>...instead of making a proper sports car
True sports cars just aren't selling well enough at the moment. Not in the United States at least. This is why everyone is making SUV's now.
>>
>>17563515
haldex awd is true quattro? deluded audi fangirl lmao
>>
File: VW_Touran_20090611_front[1].jpg (579KB, 2511x1827px) Image search: [Google]
VW_Touran_20090611_front[1].jpg
579KB, 2511x1827px
>>17563524
Are you seriously saying the TTRS would sell less if it was its own properly sporty platform instead being based on the same as literally pic related.
>>
Motor is pointing the wrong way.
idk why they don't put the 5-cyl in the S4/S5 probably because they're faggots
>>
>>17563515
It doesn't have true Quattro. It's still fwd based Haldex.
Quote from Car and Driver:
>In normal driving, roughly 80 percent of the powertrain's output goes to the front wheels.

WHY AUDI WHY
You could have given us a true Quattro successor but ya done fucked it up. It wouldn't have been hard either! The R8 has true AWD so they know how to do it and they offer good manuals that can take power! Audi really fucked themselves in the ass. I mean they even went half the distance and put an awesome turbo 5 in it!
>>
>>17562488
95% of /o/ can't afford it. Just like most other cars /o/ shits on.
>>
aix
ut
dgain
iony
>>
They pit the badge on the wrong spot with the current gen.
>>
>CTRL+F
>'pig'
>Phrase not found

The disappointment is real.
>>
1) too bulbous for my tastes

2) FWD
>>
>>17562488
>TT RS
>It's neither a twin turbo powered car, nor a rally variant.
>>
>>17562488
FWD biased and a shitty version of what it once was from, Fuck I miss the S1 so bad.
>>
>>17563515
>traverse engine
>real quattro

At least it can turn
>>
File: how_horrifying.png (167KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
how_horrifying.png
167KB, 444x440px
>>17562488
>Audi
>>
>>17562488
>Whats wrong with the TT RS /o/?
It's not a 1980s Quattro Sport.
>>
>>17563699
Pretty sure the R8 has a haldex based system too, but since its a mid rear engine car, it favors the real wheels and only powers the front ones on hard driving
>>
>>17567735
Haldex by definition is fwd based.
>>
Because the RS5 is 100000000x better.
>>
Awful
Understeering
Disappointment
Inducers
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.