[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2005 Chrysler 300c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

So I found a 300c with the big 5.7L v8 hemi and its like 5k, but its got 174000 miles on it. I know everyone shits on chryslers and thats a fuckload of miles but I love the car and i need to buy a car. and perspective would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17562336
Way WAY too many miles for a 300 man. You'll be pumping 3k a year into that thing easily if I had to guess
>>
>Chrysler
>Nigger car
>Fake domestic "luxury" plastic shit
>174k miles
>5 thousand us dollars

I am new to /o/, is this bait?
>>
>>17562336
are you a nigger?
>>
How does it drive?
>>
>>17562360
/o/ is a retarded board that moves incredibly slowly and is populated by 25% ricer teens, 25 % know nothing's that are just scrolling a Malaysian picture board and are too lazy to find a real auto forum, 25% secret trap faggots like the rest of 4chan, and a 25% of moderately knowledgeable people about nothing specific. At least that's what I've learned
>>
>>17562360
Lurk more you faggot, holy christ
>>
I havent driven it yet, I was driving through the lot after they had closed. respected dealer though. Whetever I buy I was gonna have inspected. There is a 2008 jetta on the lot that I liked as well, I think it had like 95k miles on it for 6k
>>
>>17562336
5.7L 300C's are pretty bulletproof. Most of the engineering is from Mercedes.
So long as it was properly maintained, it shouldn't beb a problem

But do not buy one from a nigger or if it was nigger owned in the past. Niggers lie about the maintenance, and never did any.
>>
>>17562408
Disprove
>>17562406
Then
>>
>>17562336
Only real issue is the miles. That's a shit ton of miles, no matter what the engine is.
>>
>>17562360
reading "nigger car" on here made me fucking laugh. I dont post anywhere on the fucking internet and its fucking weird to see this kind of typical 4chan shit on something that I created.
>>
>>17562421
Stop fucking posting and lurk more first
>>
>>17562438
Pretty sure I was right. You're the one that sounds like the newfag if you're gonna try and dispute >>17562406
>>
>>17562336
bro i wouldnt pay more than 1000 for that, even if it had 120k on it. the car is probably nogged
>>
>>17562412
Isn't most of that Mercedes engineering out of a 90s e class?
>>
>>17562758
yes and no. from the firewall back, it's a early 2000's Mercedes E-class.
From the firewall forward, it's a Mercedes S-class., and uses an S-class transmission.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.