[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: day5.jpg (237KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
day5.jpg
237KB, 800x600px
Today I sold my first car, and it fucking hurts, all the memories, all the time I've spent on it, all the pain in the ass it was, and yet, I loved the damned thing. I didn't sold it out of need, since I barely used it on the last 2 years out of 7 I had it, and gas was getting expensive. So I decided to use the money on a workbench/gaming PC and the rest I shall invest it on shit and giggles.

But still, the feeling remains. Can we have a car story thread?

For those wondering, I had a Dodge Nitro 2007, automatic and normal trim. Tons of electrical issues like windows not working, tail lights burning bulbs way to often, non functional passenger airbag. yeah, a shitbox, but my own shitbox.
>>
>>17560686
Keep your blog on >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>17560686
>Dodge Nitro
>Waah I sold my disgusting POS
>>
>>17560686
You dodged a bullet then, those engines lose valve seats for practically no reason and it's about a 75% chance it fucks the bottom end too.
Chrystler didn't find it necessary to peen the valve seats in and instead just pressed them in, causing catastrophic failure from 75-125K.
>>
>>17560686
The Dodge Nitro was shit when new. What possessed you to buy one in the first place?
>>
>>17560723
Fucking materialistic feels, but man, I love capitalism

>>17560728
Never had a problem with it mechanically wise, until recently when the gascap didnt sealed properly, always had service every 10km , synthetic oil, I once had it checked by a trusted mechanic because I couldn't belive a chrysler engine worked properly, and he told me it was on top shape. Maybe it balanced out with the electrical gremlins it had.

>>17560729
It was a showroom car, so it had a decent discount, something like 1500-2000 on top of a promotion.
>>
>>17560686
>Dodge Nitro 2007
ur a faget
>>
>>17561569

The RT model was a nigger mobile from the factory, the regular trim was perfect, and the other options were a dodge caliber which was fucking horrendous along with the jeep compass, and the jeep patriot.

It was the best deal at the time, since fucking fords were more expensive and the chevy equinox was kinda out of budget.
>>
>>17560686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
>>
>>17560686
> Can we have a car story thread

Yeah
My parents didnt buy me a 3 year old car, as a first car.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.