[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of land rovers? luxury suv yet can offroad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What does /o/ think of land rovers?

luxury suv yet can offroad better than most suvs on the market today. only luxury suv that can compete offroad with it is Mercedes G

Even mall crawlers like the evoque can do better than jeeps

Thoughts?
Does anyone own a landrover?
>>
>>17559502
>""""luxury""""
>off road

Fags who buy land rovers believing they'll actually take it off road are gold medal winners in mental gymnastics.
>>
I have an Range Rover autobiography. Pretty comfy on the autobahn and it fairs extremely well off-road
>>
Built by monkeys, overpriced and generally getting uglier each generation
>>
I wish they weren't so unreliable and didn't get wider and wider with every generation. Then again the latter complaint applies to almost every SUV.
>>
>>17559534
nice b8
>>
They look fun to drive, would love to drive one.

Sucks they literally can't even survive past 2 years without crumbling. I think land rover is intentionally making them shit and won't fix that issue cause retards still buy them.
>>
They are shit.
They break all the time and a Mercedes ML is cheaper and better interior.
>>
Only buy them if you plan on leasing and trading it in before the warranty is up for a new one every 3 years. Same as pretty much any modern European car, really.
>>
>>17559794
They're more fairly priced than similar offerings from Porsche, Mercedes, and BMW since you can actually take the damn things off road if you want to. I have a 2015 RRS SC that has a 500 hp v8 and an interior much higher quality than that of the competition, which I know because I cross shopped heavily. Cayenne is a meme mom car along with the other BMW and Benzes. A RR is the only "luxury" SUV you can get away with if you're a man. And no a G-wagon doesn't count, they're uncomfortable as hell and make you look like an insufferable twat.

>ugly
subjective
>built by monkeys
true
>>
>Land Rover
>Poo in Loo
>>
File: yukonxl.jpg (120KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
yukonxl.jpg
120KB, 1024x576px
>>17559502
>can offroad
>none of their vehicles come with over a 30 series tire
>implying you'll even make it to the trailhead without a supercharger replacement

Throw a lift and some meats on a Escalade of you want luxury and off road capability.
>>
>>17559502
as if the land cruiser isn't the superior off roader to the g wagen and range rover
>>
File: image3.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image3.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
have owned several LR's.

Currently have a 1990 Classic Range Rover.

Yes they can be reliability nightmares... but if you arent afraid to get your hands dirty they are fun, good lucking trucks, and the feeling behind the wheel of one is like no other vehicle I have driven.
>>
>>17559502
I dd a 2010 lr4 with 130,000 miles ama
>>17559534
This is true, but they are super capable offroad, I've taken mine on the trail a few times and not only can it tackle most terrain it is super comfortable as well. I don't do it very often because if I fuck up it costs a lot to repair.
>>17559808
The Indian ones are pretty reliable if you take care of them. Mine is 100% original parts. Many people who buy them are idiots who don't know about maintaining car which is why they have such notoriety. But yeah the older ones sucked
>>17561800
Modern land cruiser is garbage and the G wagon is twice the price.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.