[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme's aside whats wrong with Chrysler as a A to B type car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Meme's aside whats wrong with Chrysler as a A to B type car?
>>
The bad transmission meme isn't a meme and it still exists, I buy lease turn ins for a large new car dealer and I'm seeing 2015s with fucked transmissions
>>
>>17559229
People who can only afford this type of car for a day to day usually dont have the extra income to have it repaired constantly for electrical and transmission problems, even if it is under warranty then they have their car in the shop for several days of every other month trying to get the switches to switch and the transition to shift and then some dealerships charge people per day for a loaner/rental. THEY DONT HAVE MONEY FOR THIS SHIT. They can't afford AAA membership so if it breaks down further than the manufactures allotted towing distance that's out of pocket. Besides the fact that most of the people buying these don't trust the dealership anyway so they have their cousin or friend's nephew's buddy do the work witch comes out of pocket, isn't done right the first 4 times and they don't have money for that.

So if you can afford to fix the constant quality issues and gave the disposable income to go without a car for a few days a month constantly then yeah ots affordable and only slightly inconvenient.

If you are lower middle class or poor, its a huge gamble living paycheck to pay check wondering if you can afford to keep fixing your car that's in the shop hoping you dont loose your minimum wage job because you have to keep bumming rides to work for your unreliable family and friends who dont shoe or are late constantly. Now you have a car that can't get you work reliably, you lost your job because your rides were inconsistent, you cant pay the bills, you can't pay the repair shop you go to because you don't trust the warranty system that tries to drop everything on you, and you can never get ahead because you started off poor and you will stay poor because FCA fucked you in the ass again and again until your anus was bloody and torn lying on the ground dying like Anton Yelchin.

But if you can afford more than one car, have extra money to fix it, and wont loose your job when it breaks then go for it. A to B most of the time. Usually. Yeah.
>>
I hear they're not making them anymore, because reasons
>>
File: IMAG1180.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1180.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
Dodge owner here

I love FCA but they have some serious issues in their smaller mass market cars. The ZF 8 speed in their larger cars are good but that ZF 9 speed is total trash. Like the guy above me said, those transmissions are fucked.

If you want a decent A to B car from Chrysler, get a Ram 1500, 300, charger, Durango, or challenger. Those have the 8 speed and are largely devoid of Fiat parts/engineering unlike the 200, dart, and Cherokee which are just Fiat's underneath.
>>
>>17559354
>huge ass truck as a-to-b car
>>
>>17559398
>not living in the land of the free
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.