[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixed penalty notice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0755.jpg (44KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0755.jpg
44KB, 600x412px
Just had a letter come through for a fixed penalty notice, I've already sent the appeal through on why it was a harsh decision which it was, Traffic was moving freely on the approach to a box junction then the lights must have changed causing a queue by this time I'm already stuck in the box junction causing me to pick up a £130 fine, I'm curious though should I have to pay this fine is there anything about paying the full £130 in 1/2p coins just to be a dick? Is it allowed?
>>
Drive like a retard, pay the price bitch. Deal with it.
>>
what the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>17557909
Stfu I've been driving for years, You probably still driving your mums car
>>
>>17557966
How many years? One and a half?
>>
>>17557902
I assume this is in London/Little Israel.
>>
File: 1496610573024.png (264KB, 633x550px) Image search: [Google]
1496610573024.png
264KB, 633x550px
>>17557902
What? Can you translate this to something that people can understand, why did you get a fine? For being white?
>>
>>17557902
>I'm already stuck in the box junction
You're not supposed to enter a traffic light intersection unless you know you can exit it. That's why some intersections have signs "Do Not Block Intersection" because cars enter the intersection and then wait there for the traffic lights further downstream to change and let traffic move once again.
>>
>>17557902
>tfw similar thing just happened to me

Pulling out, turning right, behind another car. Light is green. Car infront suddenly stops, I have to stop, car behind stops right on my ass. Front guy just flatout stops there and doesn't move. Lights go red, he's stuck out in the actual junction a few inches ahead of me, and I'm stuck on the pedestrian crossing. No room for anyone in the row to reverse. Utter retard.
>>
>>17557902
>is there anything about paying the full £130 in 1/2p coins just to be a dick?
You are not punishing the politicians that authorized those laws. You are only punishing the other people waiting in line with your antics. The cashier can take money to an automatic coin counter machine.

But if they have to count by hand, you still have to wait there in line. So you punished yourself. The teller gets paid a salary no matter what. If I was the teller, I'd use my full authority to defer. That means I call for someone else to count the money while I handle the other people waiting in line. I'd tell to go have a seat and wait because other customers need to be helped as well since you are the one inconveniencing them. After 20 or so minutes, the money will be counted and double-checked by someone else. Then you will get back in line and wait until you can come to my window (or someone else's window) again in order to get your receipt of payment being made.
>>
>>17557915
>>17558927
He was caught between two cars in the middle of an intersection, and the camera took a picture of it and mailed him a fine.
>>
>>17557902
>yellow box junction
>means NO STOPPING AT ANY TIME EVER
>because if you do it causes fucking chaos
>does it anyway
>wahhh its not fair

drive like a retard, pay the price.
>>
>>17557902
>Is it allowed?
No. They're not legal tender for amounts over £10, IIRC.

Have you tried not living in London?
>>
You don't enter a box junction unless you have a clear passage out of it. Traffic moving freely is not an excuse, it can stop at any time.
Sorry OP you're fucked.
>>
File: raughs.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
raughs.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>17557902
>>17557915
>>17559439
fucking britbongs jesus
>>
Stop being a slave to your robot overlords. Destroy them, you have the power.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/red-light-robin-hood-hero-risks-years-jail-free-citizens-unlawful-red-light-cameras/

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/sep/07/transport.ukcrime
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.